TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its been almost impossible for me to find that 1/50 version. I only ever see the Batpod and Super Powers Batmobile from the case. But luckily my brother was able to find one for me.

I hope they don't ever make it coz if they do I don't know how to resist buying it..

The day that HT make an official announcement confirming it is the day I believe that it's dead, but, right now, I think that it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Like the time they officially announced that the MKIII stealth Iron Man was cancelled?
:)
They never officially cancel anything. They just never speak of it again.

I don't think any of us will seriously get this thing even if it's released. The size is just too massive for most living rooms and bedrooms to accommodate it. Unless you move your car out of a garage and put it there.

Like the time they officially announced that the MKIII stealth Iron Man was cancelled?
:)
They never officially cancel anything. They just never speak of it again.

I just think that this is a different story. This isn't some random variant, it's a major component in one of their biggest licences, and I think that the only reason we haven't seen anything is because they have to figure out a way to produce it on a consumer scale. That doesn't mean it's cancelled, and, if it were, why would HT continue dragging it along to conventions? As a consumer, I couldn't give two ****s about this thing unless I'm able to purchase it, and that's just a massive tease on HT's part. I just don't think they would've included it in the vehicle lineup and teasers just to get people all excited by saying "look what we made"; only to pull all that excitement out from under them by saying, "Ha Ha! We no make available!"

I just think that this is a different story. This isn't some random variant, it's a major component in one of their biggest licences, and I think that the only reason we haven't seen anything is because they have to figure out a way to produce it on a consumer scale. That doesn't mean it's cancelled, and, if it were, why would HT continue dragging it along to conventions? As a consumer, I couldn't give two ****s about this thing unless I'm able to purchase it, and that's just a massive tease on HT's part. I just don't think they would've included it in the vehicle lineup and teasers just to get people all excited by saying "look what we made"; only to pull all that excitement out from under them by saying, "Ha Ha! We no make available!"

They worked hard on it..
the least they could do is show their hard work, show fans that they tried,
show how much more extensive HT's R&D is compared to competition.

..but there might be a day you get to say, "I told you so." :monkey3

if they produce the bat i'll buy it, but in 1/6th not 1/12th scale. I'm going for the ultimate DK display, for that i still need Ra's Al Ghul and the Bat...

I would say that the tumbler's packaging size has reached to the limit for shipping a collectible. Anything bigger than that could be dangerous, harmful and not profitable for the company.

I would say that the tumbler's packaging size has reached to the limit for shipping a collectible. Anything bigger than that could be dangerous, harmful and not profitable for the company.

You forgot about the 1/1 items. Those are so big I can fit two of my kids in the them.

Back