TDKR Hot Toys 1/6 Scale vehicle "THE BAT"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy S***. I'm getting the Tumbler and gonna have trouble displaying that, imagine the size of a case for the Bat....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry to quote these yet again but

user5791_pic10216_1270438858.gif

As good as it looks, I'd need to rent another property just to keep it. I would love a Tumbler too but again, lack of space for display, it's tempting to get one and keep it at my parents until I could get something to display it but....I dunno, if I buy the tumbler, I'll buy the batpod....then I'd have to get the bat:lol

Wow! The Bat is huge! Seeing pics of folks displaying these will be fun to look at.

All married fellas better get full clearance from the Mrs. prior to ordering this.

Wow! The Bat is huge! Seeing pics of folks displaying these will be fun to look at.

All married fellas better get full clearance from the Mrs. prior to ordering this.

agreed, might just not tell her....think i may be getting a divorce and do you know what i dont wana get a divorce :)

I'm going to make a wild and hard-to-believe prediction about this vehicle. It's secondary market prices wont be that high. I don't think it will be produced in as large numbers as the smaller vehicles, and because of it's sheer size and (likely) limited run, it will sell out.

Usually when a collectible sells out, the secondary market prices go through the roof. Somehow though, I think the secondary market prices for this piece won't be that much more than retail, possibly even less. Looking at pictures is one thing, but after owning this for a while, I think some collectors will realize they just can't manage keeping something this big, and be eager to turn it loose on eBay...maybe even at a loss.

very true.

Not to mention if there are any defects or broken pieces outta the box. I am not even sure if it's worth it to ship it back to HT for repair or replacement and ship it back again.

HT keep showing THE BAT here and there mean only one thing to me ... they are not going to produce it ... :panic::panic::panic:

Why would hot toys keep showing something if they didn't plan on producing it?

this thing is like the size of 2 tumblers in width and 3 tumblers in height...humongously huge!!!

Way aheah of you! Got these pictures this morning and sent them to my Wife telling her I plan on ordering it. I even sent her the picture with the guy holding the tumbler so that she can get an idea for the scale of this thing.

She's on board! Might help that it's my bday today!!!

That's an amazing pic of all 6 Batman vehicles by Hot Toys thus far. It almost makes me want all of them which I assume is the point of taking such a pic.

But then I remember these ain't no 1:50 or 1:18 scale vehicles, these are 1/6. No way, no how. The '89 Batmobile and the Batpod are enough for me. I'm really interested in seeing how collectors are going to display the Bat, if they do at all. I think those that most (not all) of those that are gung ho for it are truly underestimating it's size.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if we end up seeing the '89 Batwing (which I believe was confirmed), both Tumbler military variations, the Batskiboat and Schumacher Batmobiles.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if we end up seeing the '89 Batwing (which I believe was confirmed), both Tumbler military variations, the Batskiboat and Schumacher Batmobiles.

If I had an unlimited collectible budget and the space for them, I'd get everything you just mentioned...except for the B&R Batmobile--absolutely not interested in that one at all. I'm not a big fan of much from the Schumacher films anyway, but if Hot Toys did the Forever Batmobile well, I'd consider it.

I really wish Mattel Movie Masters did more vehicles than just the Bat-pod at a comparable level of detail to the Hot Toys offerings---at their smaller scale.

Back