TDK Official Blu-ray Specs, Cover Art, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too, but i know i'll be impatient and go buy the UK one (HMV has an exclusive comic) so i'll bag that one and keep the other one in it's box

I want the Pod but want a real case to put the discs in. Wish they would have gone the route Indian Jones and Iron Man did with their SS special editions. I did preorder the Pod version at my local Hollywood Video as they will give me the employee discount:D. Don't know which one I'll end up picking up though. And Hollywood Video had it listed for $39.99?! Thought that was weird.

I do know what you mean, is one of the reasons mine will be staying in the case, plus I can't rack it with the rest of my Batman DVD'S, HD-DVD (Yes I picked the wrong format :lol) and Blu-Rays

never liked getting those multiple film box sets unless the series has finished, as it always looks weird having 1 or 2 after the case (whoops to Die Hard) I do make an exception for the Burton/Schumacher films as that was a different era

4624.jpg

110aamt.jpg

Is that the 1:6 scale hot toys patpod?

lol

Back