Premium Format Tarkin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B/c its sideshow this is a legitimate question.
what year in june Mandible 2012 or 2013?

Ive already had to sell my left kidney for a pf speederbike and trooper (well worth the sacrifice) , So for me the longer the delay the better.
Im already sweating spinal fluid on this PF

Now delayed until September. That is actually ok with me, as there are a lot of PF's coming out here the next few months.

I actually want to get this, because this gets me one step closer to getting the basic "classic" line up from a new hope. Other than Chewie now, the main characters of that movie are now covered.

I have them all except the Tarkin, The Droids and Chewie.

Pretty much I am getting the line up that was important enough to be on most of the ad campaigns for a New Hope.
Then that's it for me as far as my Star Wars Collection.

The original basic line up says it all for me.

I actually want to get this, because this gets me one step closer to getting the basic "classic" line up from a new hope. Other than Chewie now, the main characters of that movie are now covered.

I have them all except the Tarkin, The Droids and Chewie.

Pretty much I am getting the line up that was important enough to be on most of the ad campaigns for a New Hope.
Then that's it for me as far as my Star Wars Collection.

The original basic line up says it all for me.

Agreed 100%. And I'm in the same boat, just waiting on this the droids and Chewie and I'm done with PF's.

I just got an email saying that it will be arriving in the next 17 days. Site still says September.

this was considered expensive when it went up for preorder, now i look at the price compared to the recent releases and it seemed like a bargain at $350.

what a difference a few months makes....

I will probably have the Emperor in the middle and Vader to one side and Tarkin to the other.

Just canceled my order. From what I've seen this last month or so that is coming out it seems kind of silly to drop the cash on Tarkin when there are so many more dynamic pieces on the way. I'm sure he'll be rather cheap to pick up down the road if I change my mind.

Back