Premium Format Tarkin PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now had they captured him the moment the Death Star exploded...well take my wallet now. :nana:

There doesn't seem to be to much interest for this guy but I used my points to get him for just under 300 shipped. Not a bad deal I suppose. It will be nice to get a new Star Wars PF since the last one was the Stormtrooper back in January.

There doesn't seem to be to much interest for this guy but I used my points to get him for just under 300 shipped. Not a bad deal I suppose. It will be nice to get a new Star Wars PF since the last one was the Stormtrooper back in January.

There is interest if you have certain goals in Star Wars PF.
I had no interest in this guy at first either. I was like - why do want the old looking dude from the first movie who just sits on a ship?

But then I changed my idea of what I want for my SW PF collection and my goal now is to just have the classic iconic line up from the first movie, and that's it.
So now I am considering him! And once the Droids and Chewie come in, I'm all done with SW PF's.

Basically everyone on this poster, as I will have this displayed as well.

I can understand the lack of interest..

but if you like to have a set up with Vader, Emperor and him.. that might look kind of cool...

(ok.. a new vader has to be there as well...)

That will be a really nice display. I literally have every Star Wars PF EXCEPT Episode IV Luke, Leia and Han. With all the stuff SS has coming out it's been hard trying to catch up with older pieces.

I might have gotten him if better Cushing likeness. Now I'm only looking for the Interrogator Droid he comes with, if anyone wants to sell it separately, I'd be glad to get it.

Think interest will rise right after the first "good" inhand pics come up. Same was for Count Dooku.

^^Yes I agree Spawn. I passed on the Emperor and Dooku and am now kicking myself in the ass for doing so. But hey that's the life of collecting always keeping you on your toes.

I'm excited about this piece. Getting charged tomorrow and hopefully will have in hand next week sometime.

I'm excited about this piece. Getting charged tomorrow and hopefully will have in hand next week sometime.
Really, thought it was delayed to sept?

@chaosorb
Not interested in the reg? It' still available? I received my emperor some days ago and the chair is a hell of a beast :thud:

^^Yes I agree Spawn. I passed on the Emperor and Dooku and am now kicking myself in the ass for doing so. But hey that's the life of collecting always keeping you on your toes.

Yeah tell me about it I still trying to track down Dooku for a decent price.

On the truck - should be here Monday!

holy crap darklord dave actually buys statues? i thought he just admins the board :thud:

looking forward to inhand photos, i have a feeling down the line this one will be very expensive to pickup if it looks anything like the website pictures.

Really, thought it was delayed to sept?

@chaosorb
Not interested in the reg? It' still available? I received my emperor some days ago and the chair is a hell of a beast :thud:

I've been really considering buying the reg so I don't miss out entirely on this one. I still have hopes of getting the EX. I just like the options with that come with the EX.

Yeah tell me about it I still trying to track down Dooku for a decent price.

I have been too. If for some reason I find one at a decent price and can't pick it up myself I will let you know.

Back