Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tracking updated this morning. I'll get it Monday! Well, really Tuesday since I'll be out of town Monday, but not bad for fedex. Would probably have been Saturday but only downside to fedex is no Saturday delivery. No big deal though. Can't wait to get this!

Sweet...do you mind me asking, when you go to the tracking page mine just says Tokyo. Did your's update after it said Tokyo as in did it say Sydney or Perth for example or did it just arrive to you?
I'm in AUS - when I got mine a while back, the status was updated as my parcel progressed in transit.

It initially mentioned a Tokyo depot, then IIRC - Sydney a few days later. :)

Seems mine has arrived in my City. From Tokyo to Dublin with no updates at all but I don't mind. Should have him by Friday.

Sent from atop my Dewback

Mine arrived today! Although I lost interest in Star Wars years ago, this perfect C-3PO figure is worth having along with R2-D2 and Darth Vader, if ever made by Tamashi-Bandai.

Sweet...do you mind me asking, when you go to the tracking page mine just says Tokyo. Did your's update after it said Tokyo as in did it say Sydney or Perth for example or did it just arrive to you?

The tracking updates as it moves through the transit waypoints. So I knew when it had left Japan, when it had arrived in AUstralia, when it arrived in my city, and then when it was delivered. Pretty good tracking overall.

Yeah, just got him today too. Just an excellent piece in any collection. For the discounted price he was a bargain for what he is. Once I held him in my hands, I just said wow. Congrats to those who snagged him at the discounted price.

I really should display mine with the restraining bolt but I am too worried it will fall off and be lost.

Got my Threepio in from HLJ thanks to their huge sale, and it only took 4 days from Japan to Australia and arrived in perfect condition! This figure is absolutely incredible!! Hope you can check out my review :)

Nice review, kool (and nice price to get it at, too). 3PO is still probably my favourite 1:6 that I've bought. Shame that the line seems to have died so soon for Tamashii. In addition to R2, I was hoping to see a Death Star droid and some others, but alas. Definitely agree on SSC's version not coming close. Pretty sure that they will be omitting a lot of details to keep the costs down.

98E6C36C-D27D-4BBE-827D-A4F5E1B5E499_zpsxmkhktgq.jpg

Old and new together. For one time. - medi now sold

Need to play with his pose but blimey it's heavy

Back