Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..not really soon. but hopefully soon.

..temachi..

..maybe the medicom r2 needs to be retired..

..I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed. I'm sure Hasbro will give them the go ahead for a 1/6th soon..

..the temashi..

:gah: :gah: :gah:

hey-spike-spike-chester-looney-tunes-demotivational-posters-1303937310.jpg

:lol

my bad for the grammar police would you prefer Bandi since it's easier to spell. I'm sure everyone get's the jest of what I'm saying, this is a blog not writing my life story for lifetime network. This is for fun people lighten up

I'm sure everyone get's the jest of what I'm saying..
Hang on - I'm the one dishing out the jest... but yes, we all get the gist of what you're saying. :lol

..this is a blog not writing my life story for lifetime network.
Blog? :lol You are writing your life story - you're going on - & on - & on - & on.. that's why this thread jumped 15 pages in the last week, thanks to your riveting noob conjecture. :lol

This is for fun people lighten up
I am fun. :tap :lol

Look - I'm a smart***. It's about 50/50 with me; sometimes I'll try & be a good sport & just bite my tongue.. but other times, if an opportunity is too good to pass up - well. :huh

I mean no offense - & you seem like a nice person, so don't take me too seriously. :wink1: :duff

You beet me too the puntch VDG! This damp auto collect is killing my respondance. Lol

I don't care I started formulating a plan to frank my own R2 just in case Sideshow bails on us and we don't get R2. they really can't expect us to take pintsize medicom R2 unless they wanted us to buy only medicom. I just need to figure out the electronics stuff and i think i can do it.

Finally displayed mine and he looks great. Bring on R2!!! Or we will riot
18fe2b4bbb322590e697868c5e279d3b.jpg

Have an idea use some white vinyl cut a square and put it below them and put a mat board behind them it will give a more star wars look and minimize reflection just an opinion you don't have to use it.

Have an idea use some white vinyl cut a square and put it below them and put a mat board behind them it will give a more star wars look and minimize reflection just an opinion you don't have to use it.

I've thought about covering the back mirror but it's so big it's going to be a pain. I'd have to use fabric or some backdrop paper. Black would be nice. But I'm also biased i do like the mirror back at times. lol

Back