Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon warehouse has a used like new available. I wonder if there are any flaws with it? Bubbling, broken pistons or wires? Anyone know the return policy with a used item like this if there are flaws?

Might just be something as easy as it was returned or opened. I wouldn't want to chance it with something like this though.

Amazon warehouse has a used like new available. I wonder if there are any flaws with it? Bubbling, broken pistons or wires? Anyone know the return policy with a used item like this if there are flaws?

You never really know what your going to get. It all depends on the person who returns the item.

But one thing I can tell you about buying from the Amazon Warehouse. If you need a mint box. Don't waste your time buying this kind of item from them. It will NOT! be mint. The item sure, the box na.

Talking about buying movies, don't care about a box.

Might just be something as easy as it was returned or opened. I wouldn't want to chance it with something like this though.

They still stand behind the item. Not the box. Still over $100 saving. Not all that bad. Oh fudge its great!

Should have mine on Friday! And i think this pose is what i'm gonna go with, very C-3POish.

C-3PO1016_zpsb49f5f8e.jpg

Got my 3PO yesterday. Broken inner piston on right arm. :gah:

Not as bad as previous posters though but loose.

I think it's the way he's packed. If the arms aren't pushed just a little bit upwards the piston rests on the styrofoam and I guess it doesn't take much to break it. The outer shipping box as well as the actual box was pristine so doesn't look like it has been thrown around too much.

I will contact AmiAmi tomorrow and see what they say. They can't very well say it's out of stock at least.

I will post a picture later perhaps someone can give me some tips on how to mend it..

Got my 3PO yesterday. Broken inner piston on right arm. :gah:

Not as bad as previous posters though but loose.
Sorry to hear that man. If you can swap it that would be ideal for sure.

This is such a great piece, that a bit of stuffing around if necessary, is worth the hassle. :)

Ok, here it is:

c-3po-broken-1.jpg

It slides back in easily enough but it's loose and re-positioning the arm makes it fall out most of the time. I figure it will be most difficult to glue it and retain the sliding function. Any good ideas would be most appreciated.

I have e-mailed AmiAmi but since they're nine hours ahead I guess I will not get a response until tomorrow. But since they wouldn't exchange the other broken arm that was worse than mine I guess they will try to back away from this one as well.

It's such a shame the arm pistons are so oversized on this piece. Otherwise it would be perfect. As is, I just can't stand to look at it because all I see is those damn pistons.:slap

Back