Tamashii Soul of Chogokin C-3PO & R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MIGHT not be pretty? Of course it won't be pretty. It's already outrageous, even if I had a job right now I wouldn't be able to afford this figure or the Hulk and I wasn't getting paid minimum wage either.

You'll get no argument from me. It's gotten really crazy.

congrats G............he is awesome isn't he

BRING ON R2...........:lecture

I'm still not sold on R2 being a $400 figure given his size and general lack of complexity compared to C-3PO. But I'm definitely more open to the Tamashii R2 after seeing how amazing this figure is in person.

Definitely in the top 10 of figures in my collection.

I'm still not sold on R2 being a $400 figure given his size and general lack of complexity compared to C-3PO. But I'm definitely more open to the Tamashii R2 after seeing how amazing this figure is in person.

Definitely in the top 10 of figures in my collection.

I just hope people don't harp on the potential mismatch on R2's height. As long as he is the proper shape and proportion, i'll be fine. If he's off a few mm's in height....I could care less.

I think it's going to be hard to match size and width of R2 compared to Tamashi's C-3PO.

I don't think R2 will hit the $400 range...he may be a healthy $300...

C-3PO is definately the highlight of my collection...above all The Avengers / Iron man VI / War machine / Hellboy / Fiefly / Joker / Superman / Clone Troopers ...etc...

Glad you love it GB. Yeah, i doubt R2 is 400$.

I really do... only had about 10 minutes to check him out over lunch. I'm home now and just oogling how nice it is. Definitely a different level when it comes to 1/6 SW.

The accessories are definitey sparse, but still an amazing piece.

I really do... only had about 10 minutes to check him out over lunch. I'm home now and just oogling how nice it is. Definitely a different level when it comes to 1/6 SW.

The accessories are definitey sparse, but still an amazing piece.

yea hopefully 3po & r2 are the only thing we see die-cast from the ot. really can't think of anything else as iconic that falls into the must own of this line.

:lecture This is the type of figure that you sell other figures to be able to afford. The type of figure you'd reduce your entire 1/6 collection to two if that was the only way to own it. The type of figure that makes you a better man. The man who owns this figure is a man of integrity and someone to be trusted. The man who chooses not to own this figure is suspect. I shall mount this figure on the bonnet of my 1987 Ford Laser and indulge in an afternoon of motoring, enjoying as I drive the admiring and envious glances of passers-by.

Fine!!!

Thank you, your order has been placed.
An email confirmation has been sent to you. New! Sign up for delivery updates by text for this and future orders.

Order Number:
  • 1 item will be shipped to
    carrot._V192196173_.gif
    by Amazon.com. Estimated delivery: Apr. 17, 2013 - Apr. 20, 2013

Got mine for 334$ shipped from amazon! (they have 5 left) God i hope the new SW fig they're working on is OT.

Last edited:
LOL Yeah, that would happen with my luck. Nah, totally satisfied with that price i got.

thanks.

This post was the push i needed. :)

:lecture This is the type of figure that you sell other figures to be able to afford. The type of figure you'd reduce your entire 1/6 collection to two if that was the only way to own it. The type of figure that makes you a better man. The man who owns this figure is a man of integrity and someone to be trusted. The man who chooses not to own this figure is suspect. I shall mount this figure on the bonnet of my 1987 Ford Laser and indulge in an afternoon of motoring, enjoying as I drive the admiring and envious glances of passers-by.

LOL Yeah, that would happen with my luck. Nah, totally satisfied with that price i got.

thanks.

This post was the push i needed. :)

:hi5: I'm sure you'd have picked this up anyway, but I'd still like to give peer pressure its due.

Congrats Oscorp, I can't see you not loving this. You'll have yours before I even have mine. It's still in its box, waiting to be sent back to sideshow once they get back to me. I can't wait to pull out a perfect 3PO though. She's a ripper :)

Got mine for 334$ shipped from amazon! (they have 5 left) God i hope the new SW fig they're working on is OT.
Did you mean $343 and got your numbers transposed? It hasn't changed one penny since I bought mine on Monday... $342.83. Unless it changed, then changed back. But I've been monitoring it since I bought it, in case the price dropped...

Did you mean $343 and got your numbers transposed? It hasn't changed one penny since I bought mine on Monday... $342.83. Unless it changed, then changed back. But I've been monitoring it since I bought it, in case the price dropped...

Up till a bit ago I did not know Amazon even sold these items. I have to ask is it a hit and miss for SSC/HT or do they sell everything SSC/HT put out. That's over $100 cheaper then SSC and I don't need the $20 in points.

I had 8$ left on a amazon GC.:)

Back