Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This line has been going for years. I don't think it's going anywhere. They charge a lot for these figures and like for the Stormtroopers they're using almost the same mold for all of them. I think they're doing fine with this line. It's just a slow burn. There's no movies coming out they need to get figures out for pronto.

I agree, I'm not too worried for now about this line, it's definitely a slow-burner. That said, I find it encouraging that so far every figure released has been a faithful portrayal of the original drawings and artwork that presented them years ago, so it means we can probably expect to eventually see the characters that have been shown in that form, like Amidala, IG-88, or the Gamorrean Guard... maybe even Ackbar!

Got my Snowtrooper from Nippon-Yassan in the mail yesterday. Had almost forgotten i had this one coming.

Yep, indeed. It's not often i'm surprised by a delivery. I usually keep a close eye on my parcels . It's a bit different with Nippon-Yasan though as i mostly pay in full when pre ordering with them. As it takes in between 6 months to a year for the item to be released, i guess shipping notice got lost in my spam box.

I received the "accessory" for the Scout Trooper, so he's now in company of his hunting hound. I wanted to give it armor reminiscent of a speeder bike, but not too much armor so as not to hinder its speed but still look intimidating. Here's a couple of pictures for you.

qgOQf0Z.jpg

pLM4z5R.jpg

Very interesting concept with the dog. I feel it should be a Japanese breed though.

That was the original idea as well, but I'll be honest, it's hard to make a shiba inu intimidating. :D And this one already looked like he was wearing stormtrooper colors, being all black and white. ;) Thanks for your comment! :)

Haha. This is true. Shibas are too cute. I own one! And he’s hardly a tough guy.

I was thinking more like an Akita. Very cool concept regardless

Nice pictures
Wait a bit for Winter and take pictures outside with snow ;)
If you have snow where you live if course :)

Do anyone have any infos when we can expect having more informations from Bandai about the Meisho movie Star wars and Marvel collection ?
When is the next convention where we could see new releases or prototypes ?

Just saw the photo archive over at rebelscum, and I'm wondering why Maul is so much taller than Vader.

It's all about perspective. Vaders gotta be posed significantly behind Maul. All figures in that line are roughly the same height.

Does anyone else have trouble getting their figures into a natural legged stance? I'm trying to customise a stormie KO and the legs are weirdly apart
79247c92ff8bfb6067bb427eedefb71f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah my official ones don't have that issue but I can't figure out what's stopping it on the KO.

I've disassembled my fair share of bootlegs in this line, and the articulation and joints in the crotch / thigh area is much simpler on the bootlegs. It's a simple T and the legs are sometimes backwards or were put on the wrong side by the company, so it takes work sometimes to fix it. Last knockoff Maul I worked on for Revan I broke the waist joint when trying to pop the torso off, and I had to use a metal rod to rebuild the articulation inside the plastic...

Hope you can find a way to get the pose you'd like! :)

Back