Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think on the website you can also enter key text search (eg. movie realization) in the top left and that should then show all the articles I've written for movie realization figures.

I think on the website you can also enter key text search (eg. movie realization) in the top left and that should then show all the articles I've written for movie realization figures.

Ok thank you buddy, will take a look on these this week end !

Hope you will have to make one for Scout trooper quite soon ! ;)

Finished working on my Darth Revan figure to add to my collection, wanted to share my work here with you fellow fans of this beautiful line.

For those unfamiliar with the character and his design, Revan was a Jedi of the Old Republic who went to explore the Unknown Regions beyond the Outer Rim and came back years later as a Sith Lord, known as Darth Revan. He was one of the main protagonists of Knights of the Old Republic and appeared in several books and comics.

yNeb4DS.jpg

For this figure, I used parts of a Darth Maul Sohei figure and parts of a Royal Guard Akizonae (for the cuirass, armored boots, cape, and start point for the faceplate). The rest is as usual a lot of resculpting with epoxy resin, lots of repainting, tinkering, tailoring and other fun stuff. Here he is in close up.

lVAm1KM.jpg

And a group shot of the Sith Lords so far...

Pu2cMiw.jpg

I'm going to continue working on more Sith Lords, planning a Darth Malgus and a Sith Stalker (Starkiller), but who knows what else could happen..

Hope you enjoy it, take care everyone.

Finished working on my Darth Revan figure to add to my collection, wanted to share my work here with you fellow fans of this beautiful line.

For those unfamiliar with the character and his design, Revan was a Jedi of the Old Republic who went to explore the Unknown Regions beyond the Outer Rim and came back years later as a Sith Lord, known as Darth Revan. He was one of the main protagonists of Knights of the Old Republic and appeared in several books and comics.

yNeb4DS.jpg

For this figure, I used parts of a Darth Maul Sohei figure and parts of a Royal Guard Akizonae (for the cuirass, armored boots, cape, and start point for the faceplate). The rest is as usual a lot of resculpting with epoxy resin, lots of repainting, tinkering, tailoring and other fun stuff. Here he is in close up.

lVAm1KM.jpg

And a group shot of the Sith Lords so far...

Pu2cMiw.jpg

I'm going to continue working on more Sith Lords, planning a Darth Malgus and a Sith Stalker (Starkiller), but who knows what else could happen..

Hope you enjoy it, take care everyone.

Revan looks so good! Keep up the awesome work!

Thought I'd share this new project with the community here, though I'm waiting on a very special accessory to accompany this figure that I think will add something to it. I present to you the Scout Trooper.

2JgSql6.jpg

Decided to go for a mix of a survivalist / marksman (like the Scout Troopers in the films) but also ready for close quarters combat with a tanto and a buckler attached to his wristplate, along with a larger pauldron for protection on the buckler side. There's another trait to this trooper that I'll share once I receive the accessory I'm waiting for. ;)

Here's a picture without the photoshopped forest background and with more neutral lighting.. :)

pgcN45F.jpg

The starting figure for this project was a Yumiashigaru Trooper. Heavily resculpted and modified the helmet, added the straps and pouches to the cuirass, attached a pistol to the right shinguard, used the cuirass emblem for a buckler, repainted a pauldron from an Akizonae Royal Guard, various other repaint touches, etc etc.. Hope you enjoy it, and I'll make sure to add new pictures once I receive the accessory for him. ;)

PS : I said last time I'd post better quality pictures of my Revan, so here you go. :)

bXam0TZ.jpg

Bandai just had their Tamashii Nations expo this past weekend. Nothing new for this line was shown. Not good news for the line.....

Do you have a picture of their display ?
Did they show Wolverine, and the first order troopers/kylo ren/captain phasma ?

Sorry, I cannot remember, I will rewatch the video when I get home. It's on Youtube but it's in Japanese. I think Wolverine will get released, especially when he gets in to the MCU.

Ok thanks for the quick reply buddy.
Will watch to find it but do you have a link ?

Sorry, I cannot remember, I will rewatch the video when I get home. It's on Youtube but it's in Japanese. I think Wolverine will get released, especially when he gets in to the MCU.

I did not find buddy.
Waiting for you to come back home and find the youtube video.

I really hope that is not the beginning of the end, I like this line so so much...

I did not find buddy.
Waiting for you to come back home and find the youtube video.

I really hope that is not the beginning of the end, I like this line so so much...

This line has been going for years. I don't think it's going anywhere. They charge a lot for these figures and like for the Stormtroopers they're using almost the same mold for all of them. I think they're doing fine with this line. It's just a slow burn. There's no movies coming out they need to get figures out for pronto.

Back