Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the actual movies performance, I have to say Im digging those FO designs.

Yea these figures are great.

I do not collect SW figures except Boba and Jango but I did buy all of them so far.

And I have zero interest in Marvel collectibles ( I like the movies and I used to read comic when I was younger ) but I did buy them all as well.

This line is crazy and the idea to "samuraïzed" Marvel and Star wars characters is a very good idea because imo that rocks and that give us something new and fresh.

I will just pretend that Im buying these FO troopers purely out of the admiration for aesthetic desgin of mixed-samurai theme.

Boat update. Gonna take it out for a shoot with some stormtroopers in a week or so. If they ever release Amidala, this will go perfectly with her. The center "house" can be removed.

HHJMQMC.jpg

RXWAO9e.jpg

1CZqE2I.jpg

3b9hStE.jpg

2mPZnSU.jpg

7hRNZb3.jpg

uqtSuWM.jpg

aQZEkMI.jpg

I will just pretend that Im buying these FO troopers purely out of the admiration for aesthetic desgin of mixed-samurai theme.
Haha I can’t even do that. Just seeing a Phasma or FO Stormie on my shelf will remind me too much of the god awful ST. Hoping to see some OT reveals at SDCC, but I won’t be holding my breath.

Boat update. Gonna take it out for a shoot with some stormtroopers in a week or so. If they ever release Amidala, this will go perfectly with her. The center "house" can be removed.

HHJMQMC.jpg

RXWAO9e.jpg

1CZqE2I.jpg

3b9hStE.jpg

2mPZnSU.jpg

7hRNZb3.jpg

uqtSuWM.jpg

aQZEkMI.jpg

Saw your post on twitter, looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back