Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@CrankbaitJon : Thanks for being so effective with news regarding this line

Hope we will have very good news on tomorrow

I think the IG drawing was there since day one along with the Gamorean Guard and the Queen. Hope to see a PO for IG this weekend.

Me too.

Do you think they will offer Gamorean, Scout trooper and Amidal anytime soon ?
Because so far they always made the figures they show as drawing.

Regarding Marvel figures, they showed Dare Devil and Hulk as drawings and I hope they will make them as well

Me too.

Do you think they will offer Gamorean, Scout trooper and Amidal anytime soon ?
Because so far they always made the figures they show as drawing.

Having nothing on PO is not a good indication for the continuation of a line, unless you count the Marvel side as part of the line. They might release the first order figures and IG but I don't think they will show anymore new prototypes soon. I only collect the SW of this line.

Having nothing on PO is not a good indication for the continuation of a line, unless you count the Marvel side as part of the line. They might release the first order figures and IG but I don't think they will show anymore new prototypes soon. I only collect the SW of this line.

I’ll have to agree with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I guess that is not good indeed...

But as you said there is still the week end and maybe they are offering Wolverine because of Avengers movie ( even if he is not in Avengers but he is from Marvel ) and maybe they will announce more figures for SW line later in the year wehn the last movie is in movie theaters or maybe just waiting for May 4th.

Im so dissapointed in this line, I was expecting IG-88 to have release date and news for the rest of bounty hunters, Amidala...instead we got these Duck troopers ****

But still im going to get only Kylo, at least the design looks cool.

Back