Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avengers is supposed to come out at the end of April and Star wars just before Christmas.

Do you think they will announce new Marvel figures in April and new Star wars figures in December ?

Avengers is supposed to come out at the end of April and Star wars just before Christmas.

Do you think they will announce new Marvel figures in April and new Star wars figures in December ?

Doubt it these are very slow to come out, I’ve heard rumors the line is going to get discontinued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok that is a very bad news if that is true...

Thanks for your input here though.

It’s just what I’ve read here and there, they keep showing the same figures for the past few years with a 1 or 2 new figures thrown in. It’s my favorite line so I hope they continue also but at the pace they put these things out who knows.

Nothin for SWC then I say this line is done. There is a SHF SW exclusive.

It's not a SHF, it's a Bandai Model Kit.

This line has always been a slow one. I don't think it's truly dead. They're not tied to any specific movie really, so I don't think either Marvel or Star Wars releases depend on the movie release schedule at all. The Marvel ones are all comic based anyway.

The only rumors I've heard are just speculation by people on boards. Speculation =/= Rumors.

It’s just what I’ve read here and there, they keep showing the same figures for the past few years with a 1 or 2 new figures thrown in. It’s my favorite line so I hope they continue also but at the pace they put these things out who knows.

That is my favorite one too.
So hope Bandai will give the lie to such bad rumors

This line has always been a slow one. I don't think it's truly dead. They're not tied to any specific movie really, so I don't think either Marvel or Star Wars releases depend on the movie release schedule at all. The Marvel ones are all comic based anyway.

Yea a very slow line, I was wondering since they did not offer us since C3P0 maybe they could decide to take profit of the movie publicity to sell their figures.
Apparently many prototypes are ready for Marvel and for Star wars

Yea a very slow line, I was wondering since they did not offer us since C3P0 maybe they could decide to take profit of the movie publicity to sell their figures.
Apparently many prototypes are ready for Marvel and for Star wars

I bought C3po off eBay from Japan

I bought C3po off eBay from Japan

Apparently a very nice figure, but that is the first time we do not have any pending preorder since the beginning of this line.
They used to produce figures very slowly and sometimes there was a long wait between preorders and available products, but since this great last figure, nothing news despite the great prototypes they showed us.

Manga Realization Wolverine coming August.

FA2D72D7-1D51-4EF4-9B69-1BD50832CAD4.jpeg

Back