Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah the ig88 would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like they finished the regular troopers as well with a scout trooper too and I would like they add R2D2 to go with C3P0 as they were planning to do.

Then they showed tons of New trilogy figures, new troopers, Phasma and Kylo Ren, so they will probably offer them for sale too.

I collect SW and Marvel lines because they are displaying pretty well together. They showed us an awesome Black panther too. Hope for Thor and Hulk too.

I would like they finished the regular troopers as well with a scout trooper too and I would like they add R2D2 to go with C3P0 as they were planning to do.

Then they showed tons of New trilogy figures, new troopers, Phasma and Kylo Ren, so they will probably offer them for sale too.

I collect SW and Marvel lines because they are displaying pretty well together. They showed us an awesome Black panther too. Hope for Thor and Hulk too.

That Kylo ren figure looks sweet, I don’t collect new trilogy figures but I’d buy that one and a trooper to go with it

That Kylo ren figure looks sweet, I don’t collect new trilogy figures but I’d buy that one and a trooper to go with it

I agree Kylo Ren looks like pretty cool.

Take a look on a few Marvel, I think this picture is pretty cool : Realization-Deadpool-30.jpg

Venom ( black spiderman is fantastic )

It is but I can’t get into the marvel line. I’ll spend too much money. I already collect hot toys and figuarts and black series figures to name a few

I know what you mean, I was collecting many lines years ago, but I sold off tons of them and right now I am focusing on just a few because not enough space and too many lines to collect, especially if there are some vintage lines drove me crazy lol

Interesting they gave a few different blade options, that's pretty cool. I would've loved some different face plates too, but glad for something extra.

Is this the first in the line that has bare skin? Interesting to see how the paint will look on the face.

I am really they announced this figure.
Hope for more preorders but at least that means this line is not dead.
Very slow but not dead.

OMG ME TOO! I was staring at it and it was sooo out of context it didn’t even register...I just accepted that I know the face!

lol I was looking at that for like 30 seconds thinking "where the hell do I know that face from?"

Thank you very much to have postes that link here.
For me Marvel and Star Wars are the same samurai line so I really appreciate you to have posted this update here on boards

That Wolverine is very badass looking. That's what they should've started the Marvel line with. He is definitely one of the most deserving from Marvel for translation into a samurai figure.

I may get him down the line if he's ever discounted, otherwise I just want to stick to Star Wars characters. Unless they make a Thor. Vader and Thor are my kryptonite. I feel compelled to buy everything I see.:panic:

Back