Tamashii Movie Realization Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of announcements for future figures along with a lack of prototypes leads me to believe that it probably means they’ll (finally) be moving forward with the sequel figures to coincide with episode 9 later this year.

The lack of announcements for future figures along with a lack of prototypes leads me to believe that it probably means they’ll (finally) be moving forward with the sequel figures to coincide with episode 9 later this year.

They have 5 prototypes for the sequel. I don't think Bandai will let all 5 go to waste. They are waiting for the hype for E9. I expect a PO for SW celebration. Whatever they release, I'll buy but I've said it before, I hope they fix the flattened face of the FO Stormtroopers.

And maybe they will put on sale Marvel figures, Wolverine, Black Panther, new Iron man and hope for many others like Thor and Hulk when Avengers and X mensmovies come out.

But I hope they will not forget IG88, Scout trooper and Gamorean...

I hope they release some Sequel figs along with IG88 at celebration. Marvel figs will come along with Avengers 4.

While Phasma is pretty much done in the movies, I think her figure in this line will be really nice.

Lord Starkiller has joined the battle of Hoth to hunt for the Son of Skywalker. He wears the Dark Lord's armor (my favorite from the games) and wields a light-tonfa to both reflect the reverse grip favored by the character from the games and give the character a japanese twist. He's 99% finished, I'll probably add a third saber trophy to his belt, dirty them up a bit more, and I'm pondering adding tubes that go in and out of his sword arm like the game character. Hope you like it!

6RMPMAD.jpg

r4q1F0I.jpg

And the inspiration behind it...

GhNfTtO.jpg

Lord Starkiller has joined the battle of Hoth to hunt for the Son of Skywalker. He wears the Dark Lord's armor (my favorite from the games) and wields a light-tonfa to both reflect the reverse grip favored by the character from the games and give the character a japanese twist. He's 99% finished, I'll probably add a third saber trophy to his belt, dirty them up a bit more, and I'm pondering adding tubes that go in and out of his sword arm like the game character. Hope you like it!

6RMPMAD.jpg

r4q1F0I.jpg

And the inspiration behind it...

GhNfTtO.jpg

I... I need it. :thud:

Tamashii nations has a survey for people who recently purchased a Gundam figure to fill out. One question was what other lines do you collect? Neither the Movie Realization or Manga Realization were in the list of choices...

Tamashii nations has a survey for people who recently purchased a Gundam figure to fill out. One question was what other lines do you collect? Neither the Movie Realization or Manga Realization were in the list of choices...

Do you think that is a real indicator if only based on Gundam collectors ?

Do you think that is a real indicator if only based on Gundam collectors ?

If it's not on the list, I don't think Bandai is putting too much priority on these lines. I don't think the survey is only for Gundam collectors. I think it's available if you purchased something directly from Premium Bandai. It's just so happened that my friend who told me bought a Gundam figure. I don't think this line is dead yet since there are now 6 prototypes that have not been produced.

I hope so too.
If the line should come to an end, I hope at least Scout trooper, IG 88 and R2D2 for meisho movie line and for manga realization I am expecting wolverine, black panther and thor ( no prototype shown for this last one though )

So many of these figures are Web Exclusives in Japan, this is a line that caters to the US I think. So I don't think it's a big deal to be skipped on the survey.

I suppose you are right.

This is a very Japanese/samuraï style for figures as emblematic as Star Wars and Marvel figures are and that could not suit to anyone and maybe especially US collectors.

From my side, I think that is really refreshing, totally and very original toyline.
I like this line so much, very creative and inventive is Takayuki Takeya, such a great artist.

This is a collection that’s not been on my radar, but I was watching Tested on YouTube and sgt banana was posing the snow trooper.
I know I’m late to the party but can anyone recommend a UK stockist/supplier I could pick a couple up from?

Cheers, should I look for anything that may indicate a bootleg figure?

I do not advice to do that, the quality is quite bad.
The only interest of these cheap bootlegs are for collectors who use them to make customs.

Regarding free shipping at Nippon-Yasan, there are contradictory informations. Site says its valid march 7th 9AM-4PM except, as i type, it's still march 6th a few minutes short of 11PM. Yet, site seems pretty busy right now as they have set a waiting line to enter the shop.

Just got in the snowtrooper
a78a38331b5028bf00cfb913b1b69ffd.jpg
the archer is a bootleg that was given to me by a online friend it was in pieces but I was able to get all the joints moved around and fixed with glue a needle
472fdf99fbf57995f9241a252a002297.jpg
nose pliers, wire clothes hangar and a Dremel
d74dd2a5318427cd1286d3520bf54207.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back