Talk with your wallet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold your wallet between your thumb & 2 Fingers.
Next open and shut your hand like a puppet.

Talking wallet

This only applies to a bi-fold wallet

If you don't like something don't buy it.

This. Short version, there are fanboys out there of a specific company, who will buy anything that company makes. Even if its a piece of crap, and they hate it, they still buy it just because their company of choice made it.

Hold your wallet between your thumb & 2 Fingers.
Next open and shut your hand like a puppet.

Talking wallet

This only applies to a bi-fold wallet

Wow. I got a good laugh out that reply, Ecko. :lol Well played, sir. :lecture

Close thread.

Pretty much means that instead of complaining about a product and then buying it anyway, a person should not buy it and voice their concern by witholding their money and support of it with the idea that the company will have to step up and fix the issue if enough do this.

I've been doing it for almost a year, and it hasn't changed a damn thing. Being a part of the solution doesn't make a lick of difference when many more are a part of the problem :(

I've been doing it for almost a year, and it hasn't changed a damn thing. Being a part of the solution doesn't make a lick of difference when many more are a part of the problem :(

But you have gained something out of it...extra money!!!:panic::panic:

Perhaps for your 3A stuff?

This. Short version, there are fanboys out there of a specific company, who will buy anything that company makes. Even if its a piece of crap, and they hate it, they still buy it just because their company of choice made it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But you have gained something out of it...extra money!!!:panic::panic:

Perhaps for your 3A stuff?

Veey true, but the want remains.

This. Short version, there are fanboys out there of a specific company, who will _____ about every aspect of a release from how the eyebrow hairs are sculpted to the toothcount on a 1/6 zipper but still buy anything that company makes. Even if its a piece of crap, and they hate it, they still buy it just because their company of choice made it.

Fixed for accuracy, you forgot the most important part. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Thats what I am doing now. After the initial excitement was over and I really thought about it there is no way I am going to spend $275 on a 1/6 figure even if it is as cool as the new Joker. They have got to be out of their minds charging that much for these things... and its only going to get worse.

^ it will get worse as people are jumping on it at that price will make future figures more expensive

Yep, I always figured there would be a point that these things would price me out and I think we hit it. Its not that I can't afford them but they just don't seem worth it to me anymore at these prices.

On these forums, "Talk with your wallet" might as well be synonymous with "Speaking out your ass".

We can't help it. If we likey, we buy no matter how much we complainey.

Back