T-800 Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are pins to attach the gun to the hand.

dun think it wise to try to break those pins least something else breaks too.

Order # TB139011, I'll post pics when it arrives.

Unfortunately, the ETA for shipping is Q1 2011. :(

The new base is more easy to customize than the old one ! Here im thinking about making feks a corner in the display room to a battlezone.........
But as base alone the old one were much better....

The sand effect is nice though...could bring more life to the old version

just curious...would more of you guys get this if they offered a flexpay over 12 months at $500 per month?

I think the base on this piece is horrible....what a bad choice.

Chris

Yea...I'm not liking it much either.

BTW-
In this pic-
400060_press13-001.jpg

they make the endo look so much taller than it really is.
Version 1 is actually almost 80 inches in height (the base is taller) compared to the 77 inches of V2.
In this pic, it also looks like the endo is placed on some higher level.

just curious...would more of you guys get this if they offered a flexpay over 12 months at $500 per month?

How about $200 a month? :D

Yea...I'm not liking it much either.

BTW-
In this pic-
400060_press13-001.jpg

they make the endo look so much taller than it really is.
Version 1 is actually almost 80 inches in height (the base is taller) compared to the 77 inches of V2.
In this pic, it also looks like the endo is placed on some higher level.

Yea I can see it. It is on a higher platform that's covered by the drapes on the floor. 77 inches? Just a little over 6 feet 4. I have friends taller than that. They won't be impressed when they walk in to see it as much as if it was 80 inches. Size does matter. :D

I can just about justify $1200 for optimus :lol but 6k :horror. Id need a way better job or a lotto win :D

This thing's supposedly only a month away from being released. Anybody who ordered one from Sideshow hear anything yet on this?

Dennis

I pre-ordered first day last Aug. Never heard anything from SS as far as ship date, so I sent them an email last week. All they said was, ship date revised from Q1 to April.

I pre-ordered first day last Aug. Never heard anything from SS as far as ship date, so I sent them an email last week. All they said was, ship date revised from Q1 to April.

Another ship date revision; now June.

Sucks.

This is not necessarily bad. According to my dealer the first 3 waves of the version 2.0 Endo has already sold out.

The new June date may apply to people getting their orders in NOW. Those who preordered early may still get theirs April as part of the first wave (such as yourself).

At least that's the optimistic view. Because if you're not getting your Endo until April, that means I'm not getting mine until September!

Dennis

This is not necessarily bad. According to my dealer the first 3 waves of the version 2.0 Endo has already sold out.

The new June date may apply to people getting their orders in NOW. Those who preordered early may still get theirs April as part of the first wave (such as yourself).

At least that's the optimistic view. Because if you're not getting your Endo until April, that means I'm not getting mine until September!

Dennis

That would be great, but SS basically told me I'm not getting it until June (I'm a first day pre-order).

Here is the quote;

"Dear Valued Collector,

This email is to notify you that the T-800 Endoskeleton - Version 2.0 Life-Size Figure has been delayed in production and is now expected to arrive in June 2011."

Back