Statue T-800 Endoskeleton Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised they revealed that, definitely waiting now in the hope it will be the awesome double rifle pose..

Wait a min, are you guys telling me theres another one on its way? Way hey all good! if there is.

I thought this one
preview_EndoskeletonMaqv02.jpg

was the one we got, i was wondering why it was called T2 T800 as the one they just realised is T800 from the first movie.

So there are 2 different movie based endos!!!!!

Awsome if thats the case,
the-terminator-t-800-maquette-300157-01.jpg
bought this one and will get that one too.

Eventually.

Funny that they tease the T2 years ago and manage to finish a T1 first.

Thats what made me think this was that, as there was no tease for the T1, so I thought this was it. Gtreat to hear more Endos coming! Question is when?

Looks like they used the exact same sculpt that ArgoNauts originally did for their fourth scale model kit, which Neca also used for theirs. And the pose is really silly.

technically its the same sculpt just changed.. the t1 endo isnt close to being accurate but depending on how they both look I might get the set haha

Preordered. It was either this or the Wolf bust. A tough dilemma. If a miracle happens next year, I may also get the Wolf. We'll see.

I spoke with someone from Sideshow Collectibles and told me that this is from the first film Endoskeleton and they not working on another version of endoskeleton from the Terminator 2. So it is Endoskeleton after the 1984 model.

PS: I did a pre-order for exclusive version directly from Sideshow Collectibles. Looks sensational and I like enormously his "Silly " position :)!

I spoke with someone from Sideshow Collectibles and told me that this is from the first film Endoskeleton and they not working on another version of endoskeleton from the Terminator 2. So it is Endoskeleton after the 1984 model.

PS: I did a pre-order for exclusive version directly from Sideshow Collectibles. Looks sensational and I like enormously his "Silly " position :)!

Then why did Sideshow tease it and Alex confirmed it's still in development only a few weeks ago? Backtracking much on SS's part to not impact this maquette's sales.

t2.jpg

This art print just came out on Sideshow's page.. maybe this is the pose of the potentially up-coming T2 Endo maquette?

View attachment 286898

This art print just came out on Sideshow's page.. maybe this is the pose of the potentially up-coming T2 Endo maquette?

I thought the same thing. Maybe this print is being offered to eventually accompany a future T2 Endo Maquette which will have a this pose? I can only hope that is the case:pray:

Back