Swtoys 1/6 Scale Lady Adler RDR 2 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Longshan are making a couple of cheesy cowgirl strippers, but they also have an interesting accessory available separately which could be added to western displays:

Longshan barrel.jpg

Longshan barrel 2.jpg

Longshan barrel4.jpg

Longshan barrel3.jpg

Longshan Heavy Industry LS2022-09JT 1/6 Scene props wine barrel platform

Product No. LS2022-09JT Wine

barrel X1
Red wine effect piece X1
Base X1

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=387206

Still glad I got this figure.

A rubbish Sadie, but a fun new character made from parts of the set. Nothing went to waste apart from her tiny boots.

IMG_0633 SW Sadie custom.JPG
IMG_0616 Western.JPG

The SW Sadie sculpt worked really well for one of my Alert Line NKVD women. The ushanka was a perfect fit, her hair tucked back and she has a suitably stern expression.

They've been through so many head swaps, but I think I'm finally getting there.

View attachment 594698

The gun belt was a bit too long for skinny Carl, so I've gone back on my original plan to de-gunslinger the girl. It's a perfect fit for her, so it defies logic to force it onto a body that it's not made for.

I figured that if a boy could put on his dead father's guns to exact revenge, then why not a girl? To that end I already had a sculpt in mind to use on 'Sadie': CC Toys' TLOU angry Ellie. It's a sculpt that means business, pain, and violence from the blood running down the side of her face.

For boots I've had to go bigger and use a pair from one of Redman's Lethal Weapon Martin Riggs costume sets. They're big, but not massively so. It would fit her story that, along with the gun belt, they're not her boots either. Maybe she stuffed them with newspaper like Mattie Ross' hat?

This is a quick test without any futzing, and she doesn't have feet inside the boots yet:

View attachment 594703

View attachment 594704

View attachment 594705

View attachment 594707

The pony tail makes it difficult to wear a hat, but the one from Thunder Toys' Carter Slade Ghost Rider works pushed back with the pony tail inside the crown. From the side it looks deformed though.

View attachment 594715

As a figure that I wasn't particularly looking forward to as time went on, and even less so when the first in hand pictures emerged, I'm now happy I did get her. From a blank canvas and some vague ideas I can now see a character, maybe two if I can get Carl Grimes to work as well.
Lol that headsculpt is giving me Greta Thunberg more than Sadie Adler 😂

Also I think the stock boots work best as the custom ones you gave her don’t really seem to capture the look you’re going for, it makes me think that she came back home from a hard days work of bounty hunting and slipped into a pair of UGGs and turned the coffee kettle on. 😛

Lol that headsculpt is giving me Greta Thunberg more than Sadie Adler 😂

Also I think the stock boots work best as the custom ones you gave her don’t really seem to capture the look you’re going for, it makes me think that she came back home from a hard days work of bounty hunting and slipped into a pair of UGGs and turned the coffee kettle on. 😛

Well, she's not meant to be Sadie.

And the stock boots are so tiny they're useless for 1/6.

As it happens I've been using up parts from Redman's Josey Wales today, and his boots were standing out on the top asking to be tried.

They're plastic, but they're slimmer than the ones that came from the old Redman Martin Riggs set.

IMG_2114.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG
IMG_2113.JPG

YES! These are muuuuuch better imho! Any chance you can get the pants tucked out look?

Also I’ve been on the fence on buying the stock figure… is this version really that bad?? I’m kinda worried it might look more like a Barbie doll than a collectible. I’m never a fan of rooted hair but I’m willing to make an exception if she doesn’t give too much Barbie doll vibes for a 160 dollar figure.

YES! These are muuuuuch better imho! Any chance you can get the pants tucked out look?

I think they'd be too tight to go over the boots. If it could be done then the shape of the boots would likely show through too prominently.

Also I’ve been on the fence on buying the stock figure… is this version really that bad??

I don't have an interest in RDR beyond that it encourages companies to make western characters, so lack of resemblance wasn't an issue. She was going to be a new character regardless.

The hat and boots are bad. I couldn't believe how small the boots were. Thought I could use them on CGL's Carl Grimes and turn him into a western kid character, but they even looked silly on him.

I’m kinda worried it might look more like a Barbie doll than a collectible. I’m never a fan of rooted hair but I’m willing to make an exception if she doesn’t give too much Barbie doll vibes for a 160 dollar figure.

It's a good sculpt with a stern expression. I haven't got any decent photos of it because I used it on a background figure put together from spare parts. She's at the back on the right:

53413170417_1dc404fc05_o.jpg

Back