Sweeney todd Medicom RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additional In Box Pics of Sweeney Todd, Sweeney Todd looks sweet!
10073307a10.jpg

10073307a6.jpg

10073307a7.jpg

10073307a8.jpg

10073307a9.jpg

The entire figure looks awesome imo, the outfit, sculpt, etc. Unfortunetly the paint looks like something similar to what Sideshow did like 5 years ago. For $150+ i'd want something with alot more detail in terms of paint detail.

It looks great... but it only comes with one hand and the razor and it's $150? That's crazy.

Anyone here got this yet? I saw it at my local distributor and I have to say the sculpt is awesome. The paint is totally perfect for the character. I'm not gonna mention the costume as it's the usual medicom standard. Excellent tailoring of course.

I was tempted to get it as my distributor was selling it for $120 but they were all sold out and the one he had in the store was already reserved.

scarlet whats up bro! good to see ya :)

I think I might pick this one up for the right price.

Hey bro. I'm good tho swamped for the last year.

I've been looking around on ebay but the price has been pretty high. Maybe in a few months eh?

Sideshow charged mine yesterday and I'm hoping it will ship by the end of the day, though I'm not counting on it.

In any case, I applied all the points I had at the time and it still came out to around $150 so I think the points probably just barely covered the shipping.

The figure looks great though. The only other Medicom I have is Hannibal Lecter and Medicom is lucky that I'm still willing to buy from them. I understood that the Lecter figure was a disappointment rather than an indication of their usual level of quality but man, does that figure suck. At least I have every Lecter figure now.

But I digress. I can't wait to get this Sweeney Todd figure.

Sideshow charged mine yesterday and I'm hoping it will ship by the end of the day, though I'm not counting on it.

In any case, I applied all the points I had at the time and it still came out to around $150 so I think the points probably just barely covered the shipping.

The figure looks great though. The only other Medicom I have is Hannibal Lecter and Medicom is lucky that I'm still willing to buy from them. I understood that the Lecter figure was a disappointment rather than an indication of their usual level of quality but man, does that figure suck. At least I have every Lecter figure now.

But I digress. I can't wait to get this Sweeney Todd figure.

You could call them to get them to ship this out sooner. I've done it before a few times. When I knew Sideshow would be shipping something out early the next week, I've called them and had them charge and ship the package on a Friday. I usually end of getting the package in the middle of the next week.

Holy Crap! :monkey5 I had no plans on getting this, but those pics are great, I might have to reconsider. Medicom's stock photos look horrible, but these in hand pics sell the figure very well.

You could call them to get them to ship this out sooner. I've done it before a few times. When I knew Sideshow would be shipping something out early the next week, I've called them and had them charge and ship the package on a Friday. I usually end of getting the package in the middle of the next week.

I saw this message about 10 minutes ago and was mildly deflated knowing that no shipping today would result in a good 3 day delay.

Then literally about 2 minutes ago I got my UPS shipping notice.

I'll have it on Wednesday.

I wonder where that chair is from. Granted, it's entirely inaccurate (it's patterned after a poster showing Sweeney Todd in his barbers chair and this clearly isn't a barbers chair) but it still looks pretty kickass in it.

I saw this message about 10 minutes ago and was mildly deflated knowing that no shipping today would result in a good 3 day delay.

Then literally about 2 minutes ago I got my UPS shipping notice.

I'll have it on Wednesday.

Well congrats, looks like you'll be getting it in a timely fashion. BTW post some pics as soon as you crack it open, I'd like to see how great this figure is.

Back