SW OUR WORLD - Silence of the Lambs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got it today too, and I love it! It's really very good for the price, as good as a HT but with a real affordable value.

As for the body, I don't think it's a Ganghood. Ganghood have regular legs. Here, you can feel the muscles on the thighs underneath the orange suit. Great body and great sculpt though!

e4e1c101a8aafa8a8d1e8cdb75e35a1d.jpg
cead9f6061ebdcbd8fb266a3f431b9f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a coincidence, I bought a set of those leg extenders with the figure (£12 from Kit, if I remember rightly - thought they were fairly expensive). I was planning on using them on other figures, but there seems to be enough to do Hannibal too.

It's clear that whoever took those photos changed the overalls, which I hadn't noticed before, probably due to the tightness in the crotch (!), and possibly the lack of collar (?) with the stock outfit.

Yeah, it appears that they did a swap. I got him a couple of days ago and it looks so much better in hand. I am very impressed by this release.

Looks nice, I would try padding the belly a bit, Hopkins wasn't quite slim, a little bulking up could help.

No, in Lambs it's blue suit, blue suit with straight jacket, straight jacket with orange suit and mask, then white shirt and pants.

IMG_3990.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

IMG_3989.JPG

IMG_3991.JPG

Pretty happy with this now :)

You can change the color of that suit as well, Rogers. I've dyed one myself.

Just ordered this and the death race suit as well. Thanks for the inspiration Rogers - yours looks awesome! Mr. E - how did you dye the suit? I was thinking rit synthetics but would love to know if you worked out something better.

Back