Supreme Court has spoken - No need for investigation into Ohio Voter Fraud

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss the good old days when running mates had awesome names like "Hannibal Hamlin."

1902.jpg

But now I'm confused. People have been insisting, at least in the case of ACORN, that it ISN'T fraud until someone actually votes. Knowingly falsifying registration data is just "laziness".

Either Jacoby should be released, and given a minor slap on the wrist for his laziness, or ACORN should be shut down, and all of its employees arrested. Anything less is sheer hypocrisy.

"While we condemn voter fraud in all forms, it is evident that Debra Bowen is using her office to play politics with the public's perception of political parties. This is inappropriate at least, and an abuse of her office and a willing suspension of her duties at worst."

My sentiments exactly.

https://wvgazette.com/News/200810180380

It'll be interesting to see how ACORN morphs into myth in a few years' time while ignoring this sort of thing...

Occam's razor.

Which is simpler - a vast Republican conspiracy involving re-programming computers or idiot voters who don't know how to use a touch screen?

It's easy to over blow a news item to try and make a point. But harping on these computer screens is making a big deal about nothing just like the lazy registrars at ACORN is nothing.

Occam's razor.

Which is simpler - a vast Republican conspiracy involving re-programming computers or idiot voters who don't know how to use a touch screen?

It's easy to over blow a news item to try and make a point. But harping on these computer screens is making a big deal about nothing just like the lazy registrars at ACORN is nothing.

The same people complaining about the touch screen electronic voting machines changing their vote from Obama to McCain are probably the same ones who just now finally invested in a VCR that is still flashing 99:99:99 and still don't own a microwave.

But...are they the same people who couldn't operate a paper ballot where you punch out a little oval?

Personally, I think the most complicated are the ones where you use a marker to complete the arrow pointing at your choice of candidadte. It's a good thing those haven't come into universal usage, because the country would be done for.

:rotfl

But...are they the same people who couldn't operate a paper ballot where you punch out a little oval?

Personally, I think the most complicated are the ones where you use a marker to complete the arrow pointing at your choice of candidadte. It's a good thing those haven't come into universal usage, because the country would be done for.

:rotfl

that's what I had to use for my early voter's ballot. Piece of cake... except. I used a sharpie, and I was worried about it bleeding thorugh to other side and machine counting the other side bleed through as votes, which in some cases line up perfectly.

Back