Superman EX - Do you like the Flame eyes or not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superman EX head - Do you like the Flame eyes effect

• YES - I love or like the Flame Effect

Votes: 72 24.2%
  • NO - I hate or dislike the Flame Effect

Votes: 225 75.8%

• Total voters
Re: Superman EX - Do you like the Fame eyes or not

There does not appear to be eyeballs. I believe the flame or whatever you want to call it runs throughout the eye sockets.

:lol its difficult to see whether the red straws are attached to the eyeball and are then fitted into the eye or if the red straws are permenatly attached to the head itself? :dunno

Didn't someone from SSC say they were permenatly attached to the head?

I have to say I was hoping for the red eyes / evil look as a CoH exclusive. When I saw the spaghetti eyes I nearly choked on my own vomit.

...never liked Superman anyways :(

I have to say I was hoping for the red eyes / evil look as a CoH exclusive. When I saw the spaghetti eyes I nearly choked on my own vomit. ...never liked Superman anyways :(

:lol i take it you didnt order the Exclusive then? :dunno

JEBUS RB you QUOTED me saying that these are NOT detachable, SSC Alex confirmed it.

There does not appear to be eyeballs. I believe the flame or whatever you want to call it runs throughout the eye sockets.

I am pretty sure there are eyeballs there, and that these have to be attached by SSC with glue or something. The head is polystone and the flames are clear resign from the look of it.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure there are eyeballs there, and that these have to be attached by SSC with glue or something. The head is poky stone and the flames are clear resign from the look of it.

I don't see eyeballs. Where do you see eyeballs? And what's poky stone? :dunno

I am pretty sure there are eyeballs there, and that these have to be attached by SSC with glue or something. The head is poky stone and the flames are clear resign from the look of it.

Possibly the flames may be separate... They look fragile and maybe they are attached on to reduce breaking during shipping... That would be great so if you didn't want them... just leave them off... Just my guess.. I may be completely wrong.... although at further inspection of the photo to do look like one molded piece glued into the eye socket.

For the 1,000th time SSAlex confirmed the heat vision flames are NOT removable. :lecture

JEBUS RB you QUOTED me saying that these are NOT detachable, SSC Alex confirmed it.

did i quote you? and who the heck is Jebus? :dunno :lol

I don't see eyeballs. Where do you see eyeballs? And what's poky stone? :dunno

:lol you've never heard of pokystone? Its what the Hulk Maquette is made from. Check out Sarvesh's new vid if you dont believe me :lecture

For the 1,000th time SSAlex confirmed the heat vision flames are NOT removable. :lecture

3 TIMES IN 3 PAGES .... Thanks for posting it MS I was going to lose it... lol...I think it needs to be stickied at the top of EACH page in the Superman threads.

Back