Superman 1/3 Iron Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the base looks great and the body sculpt looks very well done. The classic head is nice but the other 2 heads are just ok. Just didn't wow me to spend $1k on.

I think the base looks great and the body sculpt looks very well done. The classic head is nice but the other 2 heads are just ok. Just didn't wow me to spend $1k on.

Agreed, don't care for the other 2 portraits at all. Thankfully, the main portrait is really nice so the extra portraits are not that big of a deal. Definitely thinking of ordering this instead of Sideshow's new Superman. I just like this piece a lot more.

I'm really surprised this Iron Studios Trinity is not getting more love. Just my opinion but I love it! The whole Trinity. All three on preorder. I love the pose on this Superman. Looks just like a Curt Swan drawing. Anyone who doesn't like it didn't grow up in the 70s and 80s reading Superman comics. Fine, to each their own. I can't wait for all three. And for the record, the IS Wonder Woman would throw The SS Wonder Woman a serious beating.

Agreed. I have the original SS Superman and it's great. But this one is straight Swan.

I agree about the belt loops, but I can overlook that for the rest. And yes, he's probably more bulky than a Swan Supes. But I was referring to the pose. And IMO, it's way better than the P1 Supes which is ultra bulky to the point of being a caricature.

I don't like the belt or the lines on the suit. Personally think the P1 Hush Supes looks a lot better.

That's fine, I respect that, but to me the P1 face looks like the Punisher and the sculpt is way too puffed up.

Is it really more puffed out than this one? They both look huge to me with their typically exaggerated comic book proportions.

sj2106, yes the P1 is much more puffed up. Like a balloon as nearmint said. Everyone sees things differently, but it's a pretty obvious difference to me.

sj2106, yes the P1 is much more puffed up. Like a balloon as nearmint said. Everyone sees things differently, but it's a pretty obvious difference to me.

Fair enough. I really love the Hush Supes statue but obviously it's not for everyone.

This would have been a definite buy with a different costume. I'm sure they'll sell all 400, but even as a huge Superman fan, I can't spend make myself spend the money on this one.

I'm still debating on this. The Hush Superman (which I ordered) is just so much better. The lines on the costume don't bother me that much and I think the head sculpt and base on this guy are great. The only thing really bugging me is the belt loops which are bugging me less. We'll see. If it sells out before I make a decision then oh well.

Hate the costume the knee with that pattern keeps drawing my eye...lol dont know why.,...love everything else...I am in on the Hush line so this one is not for me. Damn though if you like that costume than this is a killer piece...Congrats to those getting it.

46618592771_c898065e39_o.jpg

Back