SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if Supermad will ever make a 1/6 Bionic Bigfoot, to go with this figure
60mmpc.gif

6j48rc.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/login/?nex...ooking-at-having-real-hair-/2554393757918033/
6j47hc.gif
https://scontent-iad3-2.xx.fbcdn.ne...LocOjW9FrPCd-Rla3F9da48FCQ7vqz-Iw&oe=62C71766https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWzFGzTfJfX6VRIO-xKT-4cWZEbpMF9sOJA&usqp=CAU
Googling "Supermad" brought up these^ images, yet I don't have a twitface account, so their links just go to a login page? No info? Anyone know the context?

Last edited:
6j48rc.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/login/?nex...ooking-at-having-real-hair-/2554393757918033/
6j47hc.gif

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLWzFGzTfJfX6VRIO-xKT-4cWZEbpMF9sOJA&usqp=CAU
Googling "Supermad" brought up these^ images, yet I don't have a twitface account, so their hot links just go to a login page? No info? Anyone know the context?

I scrolled down through their Facebook and found the second photo in a post dated 21st July 2020:

Supermadtoys

21 July 2020 ·

Although the outbreak is serious, but our teams had never stopped, the half year of all the plan continues, please stay tuned our facebook and IG , thanks all your support
💪
💪
💪

1.Hunter K and Hunter D Blaster, end of July release
2. 6$man hunting ver. ~ end of Aug. release
3. Evil Wallace ~ fixing the accessories, coming soon
4. Bionic dog "Max" ~ fixing the sample
5. Big Foot ~ fixing the sample and clothing
6. Bionic lady ~ fixing the head and the sneaker
7. Young Decard ~ Sculpt the head and clothing, accessories, coming soon
‼

Break News
‼
Red uniform 6 $ man version 2 (new head scuplt and new accessories) , coming soon
‼
‼
‼
‼

The other one, with the green background, is in a post dated 23rd June 2019:

Supermadtoys

23 June 2019 ·

Big Foot with hair
😜

Test sample!!

They have so many things in various stages of production. Then Covid hit and forced them from their factory.

Max looked finished back in November 2020:

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

When I searched Jaime the latest progress photos were from October 2018.

That's awesome.
Though I'm not sure how far along that paint test is, and it varied some,
I feel his face could stand to be a bit darker, to closer match his fur.

7bj9ts.jpg

7bjbnc.gif

61daf4b42172c5729103b1077b4937ca.gif

Add Jaime, Maximillion and the Bionic Family is Assembled!

Last edited:
LOL poor Chewie, ^ this is payback for Chewie using Bionic Bigfoot's body for his prototype figure 40 years ago. :lol
Still a great way to hint at where it's going.
The infamous history of Bionic Bigfoot figure and Chewbacca borrowing from each other keeps expanding.
dsc_0042-jpg.501903

Love those dynamic shots. Can almost picture the next scene, as the arm is pulled off and smoke and sparks fly!
60mmpc.gif

Don't know if Supermad will ever make a 1/6 Bionic Bigfoot, to go with this figure.

However Chewie in your shots is ironically a fitting stand-in for Bionic Bigfoot.
As back in 1977 before Chewie hit the shelves his original 3.75" line prototype stand-in was a mock-up Bionic Bigfoot figure.
(from the Six Million Dollar Man Dual Launch Drag Set (how that even made sense is a 70s toy thing, but it did!).
5rnacu.gif

Bionic Bigfoot^
First Chewie prototype
5rna9g.gif

And his 12" scale (actually 15") figure "Space Wookie"! mock up for the Kenner 1978 Catalog, was again a re-purposed and painted stand-in Bionic Bigfoot.

5rnaly.gif

5rnaog.gif

So first Bionic Bigfoot stood in for Chewie, now you have Chewie stand in for Bionic Bigfoot-
- The circle is now complete! :wink1:

Everyone cites Joseph Campbell, Frank Herbert, Flash Gordon, Kurosawa, etc. yet Lucas like everyone else on Feb 1, 1976 was clearly watching the zeitgeist altering event that was Six Million Dollar Man meets Space Bigfoot!
6j275d.gif

7d6b2w.gif

6ncswa.jpg
One became Indiana Jones the other Chewbacca. Even referenced an arm pulled out of it's socket.
60mmpc.gif
6j3wl1.gif

The Bigfoot episodes, gave us some of the most funbelievable lines of dialog, set-ups and plot ever written in fiction.:lol

What a set up! You can't make this stuff up, ...oh wait, they did!
And my 10yo brain was riveted
I doubt they would do it, as it was never screen accurate, yet would be great if they could add the removable panel on his chest, exposing his Nyosynthetics-cybernetics :wink1: inside, the fur would pretty well cover up the seem.
Still can't wait to see the final product with correct fur and body.

Hopefully next is Jaime and Maximillion, and the Bionic Family is Assembled!

Last edited:
Oh wow, this seems his own fur and hands now, not the repurposed Chewie test, looks good.
Head sculpt looks great, likely not final face and beard paint ap, though would still like to see them go darker to better match the color of the fur.
Though I'm not sure how far along that paint test is, and it varied some,
I feel his face could stand to be a bit darker, to closer match his fur.

7bj9ts.jpg

7bjbnc.gif

61daf4b42172c5729103b1077b4937ca.gif

Add Jaime, Maximillion and the Bionic Family is Assembled!

And yeah revealing him without his hair, isn't doing a great favor, not convinced maybe the beard should have been fur too (granted this was never the best makeup to begin with), curious to see how he looks all put together. :wink1:

Last edited:
I'm in toy heaven right. Mars and this line are killing it right now. Figures I've wanted for years. Now they just need to release product. I can only look at pictures for so long before it starts to get frustrating. Where's Jamie and Max?

Would someone mind breaking this line down for me? I’ve only just discovered it and am having a hard time nailing it down. It looks like there were 2 Bionic Man releases, safari and tracksuit. Is that correct? Was there also a deluxe release, or was one of those other 2 the deluxe release? They also did the dog and are working on Bigfoot and The Bionic Woman, is that correct? Have they released Max yet?

Anyway, really loving what I’m seeing. I had all the old figs when I was a kid. And I seem to remember a big inflatable dome or something…

Back