SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in the hunter version and very nice it is...

The tailoring is excellent with real fastening buttons on the shirt! Accessories too are very well done and accurate to the show.

The new head sculpt is a nice alternative and has softer lines around the eyes which are welcomed as they are a little too pronounced on the first version.

I'll probably swap out the body as it's again too bulky with the long thick neck being a sore point.

All in all though it's another fantastic set and i can't wait to add the Bionic woman and big foot to the collection:)

I also recently picked up the German blu-ray box set which i'm gradually ploughing through and all i can say is wow! The picture upgrade is simple stunning!
It's as if the series was only made yesterday:)

DSC_0005.JPGDSC_0008.JPG

Fantastic photos, matrix! Looks great there!

Not sure if you saw in their Facebook page they're asking if we want a blue or red jumpsuit for their next version. Most people seem to be going for red, although I would want blue just so it's a different figure. Hopefully they'll do both!

131350064_2575945329369706_5961152747723284472_o.jpg

Just got in the hunter version and very nice it is...

The tailoring is excellent with real fastening buttons on the shirt! Accessories too are very well done and accurate to the show.

The new head sculpt is a nice alternative and has softer lines around the eyes which are welcomed as they are a little too pronounced on the first version.

I'll probably swap out the body as it's again too bulky with the long thick neck being a sore point.

All in all though it's another fantastic set and i can't wait to add the Bionic woman and big foot to the collection:)

I also recently picked up the German blu-ray box set which i'm gradually ploughing through and all i can say is wow! The picture upgrade is simple stunning!
It's as if the series was only made yesterday:)

View attachment 501663View attachment 501664

Great review, matrix! The figure looks even better in your pics.

Thanks guys...I'm with you Mad Old Lu and would definitely prefer the alternative blue as we already have the red. I guess those who missed out on the first version would prefer the red.

I do hope we'll see the Bionic woman and Bigfoot first though...rather than more versions of the Bionic man.

Nice one - Wookie equals big foot.
Thanks for the heads up on the 1080 dollar man!! I watched the pilot yesterday in HD and it was great.

Thanks guys and a happy safe Christmas to everyone :duff

My Bionic shelf...

DSC_0018.jpg

I wanted something to compliment the Bionic eye head sculpt so inspired by the art work on the cover of the Cyborg novel i made some Bionic bits for the arm and hand.

I might try and do something similar with one of the legs during the holidays...

AM1.jpg

Nice! That DOES look really good! Looks like a slightly longer torso and slightly narrower shoulders. Amazing what a difference that makes.

That looks awesome matrix, wish I picked up a few when they were around. I picked up one but snapped is arm off at the elbow first thing, may try to mod it into a damaged bionic arm.

Would SS TOD Indy body work too...?
Yes they are the same body style.

Back