SUPERMADTOYS 1/6 Bionic Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
123272650_2541263922837847_3461788066737598865_o.jpg

All in all Steve's just a~nother brick in the wall.

seems there's at least 3000 of them.

and you wonder why our boxes always come creased somewhere in the middle. coz they stacked 20 of them flat.

now if we stored our boxes like that it would save up lots of space.

I’ve just had the request for payment (minus deposit) from my store, so it’s in stock in Shanghai, should have this on Monday.

Got my invoice. Paid it.

Factoring in shipping cost for four figures, my total cost is a bit less than $130.00 each shipped.

It's been a long 17 month wait.

Arrived today
ACF36631-7C24-493C-8818-3A19D3349FFE.jpg

Ancc dc then I got it home.
I still like the first version better, but this is a solid representation of Steve, with his trademark raised eyebrow.
6F7D215C-61A4-463E-98E4-527A6ADC0F0C.jpg
And together ..
B6414E69-ECAD-41AF-849D-8B4E370BF1F7.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats, DVD1! I think he looks great!

Why do you like the first one better?

BTW, I got an order status tonight of "Awaiting Shipment" from KG.

Cheers. I think it’s nostalgia. He reminds me of the Kenner version I had as a kid.
That said, everyone who had seen the new one, likes that better.
It really is a pretty cool version, and I think that after having him posed for a day or so - yeah, looks good.
Hopefully you get this guy soon.

Cheers. I think it’s nostalgia. He reminds me of the Kenner version I had as a kid.
That said, everyone who had seen the new one, likes that better.
It really is a pretty cool version, and I think that after having him posed for a day or so - yeah, looks good.
Hopefully you get this guy soon.

Ah, yes! I agree. That red suit is simply iconic of the character and the toy which I had too. That said, I do like that they've done this other look as well. It's nice to have a little variety. It's not the most interesting look, but it makes sense especially since they're planning on releasing Sasquatch too.

I wish this version included a battle damaged feature exposing bionic components.

Yes, that would be very cool!

I swear Supermad is really on a roll.....keep em coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back