Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea that's the rumor.

Going to CW prolly slashes Supergirls budget in half. Time to pull out those George Reeves special effect tricks!

Yea that's the rumor.

Going to CW prolly slashes Supergirls budget in half. Time to pull out those George Reeves special effect tricks!
I've seen a few people say this. I have been impressed with The Flash's special effects. They seem more polished than Supergirls.

At minimum, watch the Flash episode. Hands-down the best episode of the season! I don't know what it is exactly I like about the show, the character interactions I'd have to guess, but it is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't like it and there are a lot of things I don't like about it - like any of the villains outside of Maxwell Lord - but it clicked with me somehow. I'm hoping they can figure out a way to do away with the different universe she's in from Flash and everyone else now that she's on the CW so they can cross over more easily. Maybe that was an Earth 3 Flash? :lol

One thing that HAS to happen sooner or later though is actually bringing Superman on the show. They've heavily teased him numerous times throughout the season, but he's got to make a face to face visit sometime. I don't get DC's whole limited screen time deals they've got (why the suicide squad got pulled from Arrow as the movie was being made) but somehow the Flash gets out of that loophole

At minimum, watch the Flash episode. Hands-down the best episode of the season! I don't know what it is exactly I like about the show, the character interactions I'd have to guess, but it is my guilty pleasure. I know I shouldn't like it and there are a lot of things I don't like about it - like any of the villains outside of Maxwell Lord - but it clicked with me somehow. I'm hoping they can figure out a way to do away with the different universe she's in from Flash and everyone else now that she's on the CW so they can cross over more easily. Maybe that was an Earth 3 Flash? :lol

One thing that HAS to happen sooner or later though is actually bringing Superman on the show. They've heavily teased him numerous times throughout the season, but he's got to make a face to face visit sometime. I don't get DC's whole limited screen time deals they've got (why the suicide squad got pulled from Arrow as the movie was being made) but somehow the Flash gets out of that loophole

Ignore everything Buttmunch said, it drags.... ;) Hear what I have to say... Melissa Benoist is hot.... therefore I watch and so should you!

Now that all the regular shows are ending for the season I'll give it a shot. My wife watched one and thought it was complete **** so we'll see how far I get.

Back