Supergirl Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never saw an episode until last night, and it's definitely not for me. If I were to describe the show to anyone it would be a show about a whiny girl who complains a lot and also has super powers.

Only thing I like is Benoist. Everything else is garbage to me. :lol

Flash at least makes sense in when they do romances. He has Iris and was going out with Patty in the Nu52. It all is good. Whatever, crossover tonight!!

There aren't too many posts in this thread are there? I see a post 11/11, then next one is 12/1. Anyway neat last week she used her heat vision to blow up Red Tornado. What I didn't realize it was the "solar flare", which drains a Kryptonians power and takes 48hrs. to recharge, which took a good deal of the show to do. I like the earthquake scenes like saving a school bus from falling from a bridge, like Superman. And another member of the Justice League revealed tonight. This show is picking up, or has been. between this show, Arrow, and Flash we can have a good portion of the Justice League on TV. Next week's mid season finale should be good, Kara fights her aunt, Alura, in the city ala Kal El and Zod.

*********. Now I have to watch this show.:lol Which sucks because CBS are being whores. The only way to watch is through their all-access subscription, which I wouldn't mind, except, in some ******** move to try to get people to keep paying for cable, it's not available on my Smart TV or my PlayStation.

Love this show, can't wait to see more. This show has everything I want in it. So happy they have made more episodes for season 1. I really hope they make it for season 2 and 3 more if possible. I'm even getting used to all the characters now.

Well, I haven't watched this yet cause I hear it's ****, but is it true that
Spoiler Spoiler:

If that's true I might have to check it out asap.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Almost makes me want to give this show a go but not even my second favourite DC character showing up can convince me to do that. Shame the DCEU hasn't got the balls to do what this show has and include the manhunter.

The actress playing Supergirl is very pretty, and being the shallow son-of-a-gun that I am, I thought that could be enough. Its not! No way this is getting a season 2

The actress playing Supergirl is very pretty, and being the shallow son-of-a-gun that I am, I thought that could be enough. Its not! No way this is getting a season 2

It's tied with Blindspot for the highest rated of the new shoes, and it's season was just extended by 7 more episodes. No reason to think it won't get a second season.

I definitely think Supergirl is getting a second season. It's a hit.

It's actually not that bad either. It's been better than this season of Arrow IMO.

I like this show. We have enough dark/gritty superhero shows/movies. I like seeing someone happy to be a superhero, rather than a tortured soul.

That's very true.

Supergirl has been a surprise for me, I didn't think I'd like it, and I'm really enjoying the show. :D

Going into the show, I was thinking the same thing. It's actually one of my favorite shows on right now.

Back