Superbowl time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booyah!

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my beer and chicken wings ready.

COME ON BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

STOMP MANNING'S BUTT!!!!!!!!!

NFC REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chew :chew :emperor

Indianapolis-Colts-Poster-C10073333.jpeg

:fireworks :rock :rock :rock :fireworks

hairlesswookiee said:
YES!!!! after watching Silva rock that guy last night im ready to finish the sports weekend with a Colts victory over the Bears.
I was just thinkin about checkin to site to see the fight results from last night.

I dont really care who wins.
But since Bears is very close to Beers. ... da Bears

Go SuperBowl Ads! :D Sadly, they really are the only reason I watch the game. Whenever I need to go get something or do something, it is during the game and not the ads. :lol

Buttmunch said:
Go SuperBowl Ads! :D Sadly, they really are the only reason I watch the game. Whenever I need to go get something or do something, it is during the game and not the ads. :lol

Me too! Let's just hope they are better than the last two or three years! They haven't been worth watching lately!!!

Buttmunch said:

:lol :rotfl :lol

Same here.... only if the Dolphins ever break the curse and actually go to the SB or if it's the Niners.... Then I will watch the entire game. :D

I'm a Cowboys fan so their really the only team I'd watch the entire game for. I hope the ads are better too. On MSN there is a thing that hints at some good ones. Apparently Snickers will have a great one. I hope we get a PotC 3 trailer like last year, but who knows?

I didn't even realize it was Superbowl Sunday until I heard it mentioned on tv a couple of days ago. I haven't watched any sports in ages.

Go Bears!!! I'm not a big fan of the NFL these days, but I always watch the Super Bowl. And I'm cheering for the Bears because 1) they are the underdogs and 2) they have 2 awesome UT alums, Nathan Vasher and Cedric Benson:

Vasher_inside091306.jpg
rb1_CedricBenson2006-200.jpg

:chew

I really want the Bears to win... the Colts could only beat my Patriots because the refs made a wrong call. It would have been a totally different game. And I definitely do not want Vinatieri to win the Superbowl. Traitor. GOOOOOOOOO CHICAGO

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see the colts win but I think the bears deffense is good enough to overcome their offense. If I were betting...I would bet on the Bears.

Nessasita said:
I really want the Bears to win... the Colts could only beat my Patriots because the refs made a wrong call. It would have been a totally different game. And I definitely do not want Vinatieri to win the Superbowl. Traitor. GOOOOOOOOO CHICAGO

Just like the Raiders should have won that "snow bowl" with Brady's fumble????

oh man this is a good game! Go Bears because I hate the Colts!

Back