Super7 Ultimates! Mars Attacks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
F4PN8ypWkAAw3Br

First promo image!

Ooh, fun. Looks like Ultimates?

Off-topic, but I was thinking a couple days ago about how fitting the Ultimates format would be for Highlander. I could see myself displaying a MOTU-style Kurgan next to the Conan characters.

Ooh, fun. Looks like Ultimates?

Off-topic, but I was thinking a couple days ago about how fitting the Ultimates format would be for Highlander. I could see myself displaying a MOTU-style Kurgan next to the Conan characters.
As long as the dice roll of great vs. horrible figures goes in their favor for this line, I could definitely go for that.

Pre-ordered through BBTS. Looking forward to this as I was always a fan of the card art well before the movie, which other than the lifted character design, was very disappointing.

Pre-ordered through BBTS. Looking forward to this as I was always a fan of the card art well before the movie, which other than the lifted character design, was very disappointing.
Yep just got the newsletter from Super7. Preordering them now! Can’t complain, hopefully they make it to production and get a MOQ

They look great. Love the missing teeth and eye ball.

Why the resurgence of Mars Attacks all of the sudden? These are at all the Halloween stores.

BA74B8DF-9194-4CF1-AA53-1E41542ECD9A.jpeg

251BA35D-C0C3-4BC2-AA25-086EC8C79908.jpeg

Back