Super7- Star Trek The Next Generation ULTIMATES!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Super7 jumped the gun on their site and revealed wave one will be Data, Riker, Guinan, and Locutus. $220 USD for the whole wave. No images yet.

Everything is bought. Great news!!!
applause-picard.gif

That's pretty rad. I'm not terribly fond of Super7, but those are gonna look good together.

If NECA announced something like this I'd be in trouble.

That's pretty rad. I'm not terribly fond of Super7, but those are gonna look good together.

If NECA announced something like this I'd be in trouble.
I didn’t really get into their ReAction figures, but their Ultimates tend to be pretty good! The MMPR and Simpsons line up look great! But I’m guessing it’s going to be at least a year before they actually get released.

Wow yeah that looks pretty great! I’m keen to see the others but I’m in if they all look as good as the Locutus tease.

Damn, that’s a good looking Locutus considering for the price point you get four characters!

Those actually do look damn good. If I wasn’t already collecting EXO-6 maybe I’d consider these. Good sculpts, fun accessories (love the poker cards and the visor for Data), and a nice assortment of characters. Very tempting.

Last edited:
Hmmm very tempted for at least Riker, Data and Guinan. But already collecting EXO-6 seems like a costly enough venture…

Fun product, they seriously included the Picard doll from Captain Picard Day, awesome value here.

Back