Super Predator 1:1 Skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea why they are making the skulls when they still can do the masks of the Predator in the first and second movie.

No idea why they are making the skulls when they still can do the masks of the Predator in the first and second movie.

Dont know if their license includes P1/P2 masks. HCG makes those though (and they're better than SS's masks :monkey3 ).

I agree on the skulls though. The classic skull is in the movie, so I'll let that slide, but the berserker? :dunno Whats next? A Darth Vader skull? Boba Fett skull? Are they going to call those "Prop Replicas" too? :pfft:

Dont know if their license includes P1/P2 masks. HCG makes those though (and they're better than SS's masks :monkey3 ).

I agree on the skulls though. The classic skull is in the movie, so I'll let that slide, but the berserker? :dunno Whats next? A Darth Vader skull? Boba Fett skull? Are they going to call those "Prop Replicas" too? :pfft:

yep, HCG has the rights to those bios...........i have said this before, but i dont expect SS to ever make bios from either of those films.They have the rights to the franchise, but they dont have the molds for the bios

i dont even know if they ever made molds for the xenomorph skull from P2 or not. If a mold doesnt exist, SS prolly would never release it

:thwak..................:cuss

P1 got beaten by the Commando while Berserker got taken out by the Pianist :whip

Sideshow SUPER Predator Skull Prop Replica

Really nice!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400062&affiliate=CD1516

4gjhpc.jpg

Teeth are different from those of Berserker...

Super Predator Skull arrived broken.

1.jpg

2.jpg

13of400.jpg

Contacted Sideshow via phone. They sent e-mail asking for pictures. I sent the pictures. The bust was #13, my lucky number, however, not in this case.

Re: Super Predator Skull arrived broken.

actually 13 is supposed to be bad luck, which makes sense in this case:rotfl

all kidding aside, I'm sure SSC will work things out with you :peace

Looks nice. And it would only take 2 minutes and minimal effort to fix with some glue. I dont think it would be worth kicking up the fuss of having to sent it back and get a replacement ect. I love the base... but i wonder why the top/front of the base isnt flat but rather a / angle

Looks nice. And it would only take 2 minutes and minimal effort to fix with some glue. I dont think it would be worth kicking up the fuss of having to sent it back and get a replacement ect. I love the base... but i wonder why the top/front of the base isnt flat but rather a / angle

I could fix it, but it should arrive unbroken. Also, I think the mandible was a piece that was inserted into the jaw. It wasn't meant to be glued as in the way it would have to be to repair it. I'm being ____ I guess.

Back