Media-Movie Suicide Squad Hot Toys figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully not the movie is doing really well.

Just checked, and on target to make $650mil - not bad at all, if you consider that it didn't get a release in China, which would have added approximately $100mil to the total... putting it up there with GoTG, which is considered a huge success!
However, that's no guarantee the figures will get made though... Joker always sells, and Harley's really popular... the rest of the team though, not so sure... I would love to see the main team finished off!

Just checked, and on target to make $650mil - not bad at all, if you consider that it didn't get a release in China, which would have added approximately $100mil to the total... putting it up there with GoTG, which is considered a huge success!
However, that's no guarantee the figures will get made though... Joker always sells, and Harley's really popular... the rest of the team though, not so sure... I would love to see the main team finished off!
And if HT isn't gonna take the risk with the rest of the squad and I would like to see more versions of Joker and Harley.

sigpic4890_7.gif

The Jessica Nigri Injustice cosplay outfit is leaps and bounds better than the classic outfit in SS. Ive seen much better "classic" Harley outfits at cons. They didn't even try in Suicide Squad. It also looked ridiculous with Miami Joker.

The Jessica Nigri Injustice cosplay outfit is leaps and bounds better than the classic outfit in SS. Ive seen much better "classic" Harley outfits at cons. They didn't even try in Suicide Squad. It also looked ridiculous with Miami Joker.

So if you hate all the designs why are you in a thread to discuss the figures based off said designs?

I know that this has been said many times, but I would buy the crap out of a Katana HT figure. To tell you the truth, I do think that Katana will come out, in a "wave 2" of Suicide Squad HT figures.

Doubt we will ever see any more figures. And the the rest of the figures not on PO by now. And i would get them all, trust me, but somewhow i don't see them being released.

So if you hate all the designs why are you in a thread to discuss the figures based off said designs?

I never said I hated all the designs. I said the classic outift looked awful in the movie. I said Jessica Nigri's cosplay looked better than the onsie in the movie. They spent maybe 30 seconds smearing grease paint on Margot's face and threw her in a cheap spandex suit.I get that it is an easter egg for the fans, but they should know how much that costume means to some people and put a little more effort into it or not bothered at all. That's all.

I loved the movie. I like the designs for all of the characters. Harley looks awesome in the movie and so does Joker. I am all for new things and I really like what they were trying to do. I would love to see Hot Toys make some more figures from the movie. I have Harley and Deadshot on order. I want silver coat Joker. I would love a Croc and Katana. I just don't want them to make a figure of the , IMO, lazy attempt at the classic costume. I would prefer another squad member.

Hope I made that clear.

People of HT's FB and fan sites are talking about Katana and Killer Croc figures although no pictures are being referenced or shown. Anyone know what they are talking about?

I never said I hated all the designs. I said the classic outift looked awful in the movie. I said Jessica Nigri's cosplay looked better than the onsie in the movie. They spent maybe 30 seconds smearing grease paint on Margot's face and threw her in a cheap spandex suit.I get that it is an easter egg for the fans, but they should know how much that costume means to some people and put a little more effort into it or not bothered at all. That's all.

I loved the movie. I like the designs for all of the characters. Harley looks awesome in the movie and so does Joker. I am all for new things and I really like what they were trying to do. I would love to see Hot Toys make some more figures from the movie. I have Harley and Deadshot on order. I want silver coat Joker. I would love a Croc and Katana. I just don't want them to make a figure of the , IMO, lazy attempt at the classic costume. I would prefer another squad member.

Hope I made that clear.

I get what you mean – where Harley's concerned anyway. I love her look in the movie, but the flashback with her in the jester costume... the costume looks terrible!
That said, I do love the character designs for the main movie, and think they'd look superb displayed together if released... Katana, Croc and Boomerang especially.

People of HT's FB and fan sites are talking about Katana and Killer Croc figures although no pictures are being referenced or shown. Anyone know what they are talking about?

All I found was shots of the costumes at the Batman event. I can't find anything suggesting new figures.

Personally, I'm hoping for the classic Harley look. Maybe a two pack with her and suited Joker.

I don't see HT passing up on both of these looks. I wouldn't be shocked if they decide to use them as Exclusive fodder.

All I found was shots of the costumes at the Batman event. I can't find anything suggesting new figures.

Damn. I really want Croc and they got my hopes up

Killer croc is a must, he looked really cool. Thought Diablo looked good too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diablo looks good and besides that he is surprisingly very interesting character too.

I want a Katana with swappable eyes so she can look like this-

vpifwyax34s7fjaae6xh.gif

I know it wasn't in the final cut, but it's too cool not to include.

Ht may surprise us and do a couple more IF the preorders for the first three have been good and I'm sure they have been..

Back