Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Your story isn't finished, you haven't quit, you're still here.

"There is hope, however, for anyone who is among the living; for even a live dog is better than a dead lion." --Ecclesiastes 9:4

Everything can turn around tomorrow. That's how fast life can change. It doesn't mean that it will turn around tomorrow, or ever, but there is *always* hope. Your feelings are very common, just because you're the one voicing them doesn't mean you're alone. I've been there, most or all of us have. Hang in there man.

Life has it's ups and downs, I know I would have been gone long ago if it weren't for Jesus and the hope He gives both for this life and the life to come.

I thought this whole post was a response to the PT. 😆

It's a great scene...probably the best in the movie.

But Rocky is a winner.

I'm a loser.

Always have been, always will be.

Anyway, enough of my sad sack ********. Sorry to derail.

Identify what needs to change to be happier and do what needs to be done. Take a chance if you have to, nothing to lose if you are already unhappy. You seem like a sharp enough guy, best of luck.

I'm not saying this is necessarily applicable but I always thought Al Swearengen gave a good pep talk...

I remember I got tickets to see 2 showings of TPM that night. Got my Jedi Luke figure they handed out and nothing could ruin it. Walked out the first one and no one knew what to say. It wasn't bad right? Friends left and I seen it again. Yeah, it was bad. Real bad. Duel of the Fates was the only thing that salvaged that...film abortion.

Pretty much. Star Wars fans are legion and the old guys think the PT isn’t likable but it’s well beloved and adored by many. Maybe kids today will love the ST? I don’t know. I honestly see more kids quoting PT than ST.
I have the high ground!

Pretty much. Star Wars fans are legion and the old guys think the PT isn’t likable but it’s well beloved and adored by many. Maybe kids today will love the ST? I don’t know. I honestly see more kids quoting PT than ST.
I have the high ground!
Quoted for bad reasons like Sand and NOOOOO!

They fly now is nowhere as bad as NOOOOO!

"This is your last chance. Don't be a stubborn fool. How many Star Wars trilogies are there?"

5jv1m7.jpg

Quoted for bad reasons like Sand and NOOOOO!

They fly now is nowhere as bad as NOOOOO!
You serious?

they fly now is about the dumbest quote of any Star Wars movie. Even the actors said it was stupid. Those idiots shouldn’t be surprised about anything flying .
Boyega said it best. They’ve been flying since the clone wars.
Also nobody quotes that line. Atleast the sand line is quotable.
Darth Vader painfully saying no after his wife died isn’t nearly as bad as that stupid idiotic line

But they fly now was tied to secondary characters where as sand and NO were tied to freaking Darth Vader.
They fly now was tied to the main characters. No matter how you spin it . It’s a stupid line plain and simple. Darth Vader’s sand and no lines were just delivered poorly . They fly now is just flat out stupid

Back