Suicide Squad 2 to be directed by James Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one sizzle reel looks better than the entirety of the first movie.

These crazy, costumes, man... looks straight out of the comic. I trust Gunn though, he can pull it off.

you are not wrong....game trailer was awesome

Yes it was one of the best video game trailers I have ever seen not made by DICE!

I can?t believe Warner Media released that pre alpha Gotham Knight trailer though that looked absolutely atrocious lol

SS game trailer wiped the floor with that.

Back to the SS2 movie though.

SS1 trailer 1 and trailer 2 are downright masterpieces I never get tired of watching those.

This new teaser sucked.

So the logic is the first one was boring and sucked so makes other?

Can WB stop trying to ram it?s horrible version of the DCU down our throats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Batman has filmed 25%-30% and Reeves had a trailer. The Suicide Squad is done filming and only had a behind the scenes look? Reeves ftw.

Oh no.... is Gunn going to pull a Whedon?

I hate to believe that but he may have bitten off more than he can screw with this one.

On a positive note, it can't be worse than the last Harley Quinn movie. That dreck was unwatchable.

Oh no?

I?ll take that bet.

It?s going to be mostly a comedy , just you watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love how the dc threads are like a psychological release for st disney fans. They are So tired and frustrated over seeing people crap on what they love, the st, and since they cant logically defend it they all migrate here to unleash their frustrations by talking **** about dc films that havent Even released yet. Lol. You all owe us shrink money, the bill for psychological services rendered is on the way

I love how the dc threads are like a psychological release for st disney fans. They are So tired and frustrated over seeing people crap on what they love, the st, and since they cant logically defend it they all migrate here to unleash their frustrations by talking **** about dc films that havent Even released yet. Lol. You all owe us shrink money, the bill for psychological services rendered is on the way

Don't quit your day job. Going by the length of most of your posts, it's very likely all your patients would fall asleep on the couch. :lol

Don't quit your day job. Going by the length of most of your posts, it's very likely all your patients would fall asleep on the couch. :lol

Lol good one but seriosuly though give the movies a chance before the hate poors in. We all gave the st a chance believe me, nobody was hating on last jedi to this degree before it came out. Quite the contrary people were still relatively excited for it at the time.

And to jyes point if you seen superman fight one of them (eg zod) youve seen it all before, well that applies to hulk, thor, kylor ren and rey, ironman, captain america and spiderman. Its all the same **** cause their power set doesnt vary, like john wick they do what they do. If you dont like seeing comic book character kick ass on the big screen well thats on you, but supes fights are no different then any of the marvel fights they all end as we expect them to end. If you bored m seeing spiderman swing around and shoot his webs everyfight well maybe you just dont like superheroes as much as you think you do. Cause thats what spiderman does every fight just like supes uses his same arsenal every fight- your supposed to enjoy how it unfolds there is no mystery in the fighting style

Lol good one but seriosuly though give the movies a chance before the hate poors in. We all gave the st a chance believe me, nobody was hating on last jedi to this degree before it came out. Quite the contrary people were still relatively excited for it at the time.

And to jyes point if you seen superman fight one of them (eg zod) youve seen it all before, well that applies to hulk, thor, kylor ren and rey, ironman, captain america and spiderman. Its all the same **** cause their power set doesnt vary, like john wick they do what they do. If you dont like seeing comic book character kick ass on the big screen well thats on you, but supes fights are no different then any of the marvel fights they all end as we expect them to end. If you bored m seeing spiderman swing around and shoot his webs everyfight well maybe you just dont like superheroes as much as you think you do. Cause thats what spiderman does every fight just like supes uses his same arsenal every fight- your supposed to enjoy how it unfolds there is no mystery in the fighting style

OK, you threw me for a second there because jye's comment was in the Snyder Cut thread, not this one lol. But now that I follow the reference I get your point. I know people (myself included) have been poking fun at some of the DC trailers, but I'm reserving judgement on the actual films. Personally I really enjoyed MoS, the somewhat bloated Zod fight notwithstanding. Clark's arc was excellent & I thought Cavill did a great job. Zod's motivations were also presented quite well. Where the DCEU lost me was BvS, as I thought the premise & plot undermined Clark's character development from the first film. But despite that and trying to cram too much into one film, it did give us a great Batman and Wonder Woman, so for me that helped offset some of its shortcomings (IMO an awful Lex Luthor, the Martha moment) and plot conveniences (Gotham and Metropolis being twin cities, Bruce ignoring that Clark SAVED THE WORLD in MoS, no one telling Clark that Batman was actually one of the good guys, etc.). But all of that is water under the bridge now. I do hope that the Snyder Cut JL is actually good, but the skeptic in me wonders if Snyder will actually take the time to develop the Darkseid/Steppenwolf characters beyond a simplistic Tranformer Decepticon threat level. I've never read any comics related to these characters, so I have no idea if Darkseid's motivation is just to seek dominion over the universe or if (like Thanos) it's more complex than that. I'm guessing it's the former, but even if I'm wrong there probably won't be enough time to do him justice anyway.

One reason that made the first movie suffer is the incredibly powerful super villains, and it wasn't overlay creative on how the squad handled it.

Given from rumors it appears the villain in the sequel is following a similar trope, I am a little nervous, but trust James Gunn to make it fun and creative on how they deal with the threat, if not downright comical.

One reason that made the first movie suffer is the incredibly powerful super villains, and it wasn't overlay creative on how the squad handled it.

Given from rumors it appears the villain in the sequel is following a similar trope, I am a little nervous, but trust James Gunn to make it fun and creative on how they deal with the threat, if not downright comical.

The witch, whom was terribly cast (her movements were comical) by the way, was extremely powerful but the nameless zombie creatures she created that exploded on impact were not. It reminded me of blade 2 (which ill admit was cool at the time) vampires disintegrating on contact no threat no stakes nobody cares. Margot robbie’s ass and acting were the only redeemable parts of the movie, will smith was ok as deadshot but he only had 2 good scenes and one of them was cheesy. The movie was hacked too pieces in post its pretty obvious, “maybe” there is a good cut of the movie out there somewhere -depending on how the snyder cut goes over we may get to see it

Back