Subject 57 SS exclusive!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a double whammy for me tonight. The only reason I didn't get here in time for the exclusive was because of the World Series. So, I missed out on the Doc exclusive AND the Tigers lost.

At least I'm on the wait list early. The wait list hasn't failed me yet! (Fingers crossed!)

Good luck guys... I imagine not too many outside of the Freaks board are even aware the waitlist is up now!

Looks like another excellent figure, now I have to really bite the bullet and find a patient zero :monkey2

abstractharmony said:
This is why I hate being in the UK.

Whilst I'm tucked up in bed at 4.00am this baby goes up.

I'm on the waitlist but don't hold out much hope.

You and me both! Only put my reservation in a few minutes ago! :(

I Actually like the green scrubs better,which is a good job as I have just got up!.:monkey5 :monkey5

i work nights so i made an effort to get home and snagged one.
there were still 100 left when i ordered and that was at 03.45.

I ordered the green scrubs earlier when it was leaked, missed out on the exclusive blue scrubs, got on the waitlist. I actually like the green ones better, but I figure why not. With only 300 a waitlist conversion is unlikely, be a pleasant surprise. I'd keep both.

Thats what I figured... as far as finding Zero.. i'm 50/50... to me it could be part of the story.. the cause of it all. No one knows for sure.. exactly where and how (yet).. just that he's part of the out break. So I don't actually need the fig.

But then again.. I'm not a completest.:rolleyes:

I have both on order. Will be willing to trade the exclusive and some cash if anyone has an extra Patient Zero.

abstractharmony said:
This is why I hate being in the UK.

Whilst I'm tucked up in bed at 4.00am this baby goes up.

I'm on the waitlist but don't hold out much hope.

dude you gotta be hard core & stay up.......like me :lol :lol

DannieDarKo said:
Pitch is hardcore, I remember he was one of the only EU members that got the Gray Hulk vs Spidey when that went up.

yeah....something to tell the grandkids :rotfl :rotfl :lol :D

hardcore = geek = sad :lol

but seriously...what do people expect, the newsletter has been released at this time for months now & you should know that sometimes very limited cool stuff gets announced. If you want it then you have to stay up......no one can say they were surprised

Last edited:
Bigger Pics

30091_press04-001.jpg

30091_press01-001.jpg

30091_press02-001.jpg

30091_press03-001.jpg

I snagged the ex too (but cancelled the reg.). I didn't even notice the bite-mark on his arm... How cool is that??!!!?? :D

pixletwin said:
I snagged the ex too (but cancelled the reg.). I didn't even notice the bite-mark on his arm... How cool is that??!!!?? :D

I know! Who cares about the exposed joints, that's too cool to not have displayed.

pitchin said:
just keep the coat on and roll up the sleeve a little :D

I was actually thinking about doing that as well.

Should be a fun but expensive quest in trying to find a Patient Zero :monkey4

Back