Stupid question RE: Jason teddy bear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knewby

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Got a dumb question....does the little teddy bear that came as the exclusive for the Jason from Freddy v. Jason have any value on its own?...........Larry

Yes...there bear alone sold on ebay for something like $70.00...I dont understand the apeal of the bear but there are people who will pay for it...

knewby said:
Got a dumb question....does the little teddy bear that came as the exclusive for the Jason from Freddy v. Jason have any value on its own?...........Larry

Hey Larry,
Yes it does! Some people with just a regular version will upgrade if they can get the exclusive accessory. It would probably fetch more if you had the original box as well. More and more of these "exclusive without the figure" auctions are turning up on eBay all the time.

Lonnie

Thanks Lonnie....I usually don't open the figures but that Jason looked to good not to display but a teddy bear with jason seemed dumb to me....even though its from the movie.............................Larry

Nah, the teddy has no value on it's own. I'm happy to take it off your hands though. I'll pay postage! :monkey3

:lol

If I get the FvJ Jason, I might have sculpt my own teddy!

PsychoCenobite :chew

JasonTeddy.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Dude....this is one of my favorite Jason pics EVER! It's a nice throwback to old school Jason... mental retardation at it's best!! :lol

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol thats just cold man:D

kingdarkness03 said:
:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol thats just cold man:D

Hey, I calls it like I sees it...:D

Hey, I love Jason... he's just a little slow...that's all... yeah... slow.

He's not standing behind me....is he?? :google ...because that would just be awkward...

PsychoCenobite said:
Was that in the film?! :google

I don't remember that!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5
gotta be an on-set photo, not a shot from the film, by the lighting and the fact you can see more of the set thru the window

is a cool pic though

PsychoCenobite said:
Was that in the film?! :google

I don't remember that!

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

It was a publicity picture exclusively taken for the Fangoria magazine.Sideshow decided to make the teddy bear in honor of those pics.You never actually see the teddy bear in the movie.That was really cool of Sideshow of doing this kinda exclusive..Some people thought it was lame, I thought it was brillant !!!

Shaihulud said:
It was a publicity picture exclusively taken for the Fangoria magazine.Sideshow decided to make the teddy bear in honor of those pics.You never actually see the teddy bear in the movie.That was really cool of Sideshow of doing this kinda exclusive..Some people thought it was lame, I thought it was brillant !!!

I agree.... The hardcore fans were happy! And THAT is who should be satisfied here. The gag machete with Part 4 is also a good example of that same love....:monkey2

Back