• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling more to be able to pay my tuition and slim my collection. Due to some drama as of late with me shipping late, I will PROMISE... in writing.. here that the items will ship the very next day after payment. I'm not rolling in dough, but at the moment I at least have enough to ship out stuff...

Anyway, enough of my blabbing... here is the stuff I am selling.

T-800 Custom Figure (Terminator 1 Police Scene) on Ebay:

https://shop.ebay.com/merchant/darkartist-productions_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ

WILL SELL ALL BELOW FOR $130 shipped!!

Nergal (custom abstract horror figure- from my insane mind)
One of a kind item, will not be recreated. This is a really great piece of art, something that represents my art style and was just for fun. Someone PLEASE give him a good home. $50 shipped.

DSCN4973.jpg

Dead Babysitter (black hair)
All her stuff, Mint... but no box :banghead $35 shipped.

Dead Operator Figure repainted
Comes with box and other gear, fully repainted and weathered. $60 shipped.

DSCN4226.jpg

DSCN4224.jpg

FVJ 1:6 Demon Freddy,slightly reworked, loose with everything. Asking $45 shipped.

DSCN5361.jpg

Comic Two Face CustomComes with a variety of guns, my custom sculpt and paint work and a two toned suit. Asking $35 shipped.

DSCN4184.jpg

Xbox 360 HD-DVD add on componentComes with box and everything it came with except for King Kong Asking $50 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
pm sent about The Shining, repainted Jack Torrence figure with Hedge Diorama,

Kickass Josh! That Jack Torrence repaint with hedge diorama looks AMAZING! If I was a big fan of The Shining, I'd be all over it.

Anyone interested, don't hesitate. Josh is an AMAZING talent and a GREAT guy! :rock

Best of luck with the sales Josh...

:duff

Good luck on the sales, would love to have that Jason mask myself, but saving up for other things at the moment.

Like everyone else has been saying, DarkArtist is one of the best sellers on the board!

Great prices!

Someone needs to jump on the Shinning Jack, that is a ^^^^ing bargain!!!

Good luck with the sales Josh!

Good luck bro. Wish I had the funds to take that Jack.

DA RULES !

Thanks MC, I appreciate it. :rock

And ALL prices are negotiable, anyone have any ideas just PM me and ask. I've been known to cut people great deals, anything to get the items sold. :duff

Hey Josh,

I would be willing to pay for a paint tutorial if you would be interested in that? Let me know man..

:lol No need to have to pay for that Drod, I am hoping to do a video series soon to show that. And I will send you some tips soon to help you get started.

And Hellboy is PENDING! :rock

Back