• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stuff for sale...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great prices!

Someone needs to jump on the Shinning Jack, that is a ^^^^ing bargain!!!

Good luck with the sales Josh!
500x500_5_0_0.jpg

Hey Josh is that tape or paint on that Jason mask.

It is tape, to keep with the accuracy of the early films. It's even split in the middle of the top chevron like it was late in the 3rd movie. I painted it to coincide with the barn scene.

It's a Frightstuff blank, pulled from the original Part 3 movie mold and is signed by the sculptor Ken Tarallo on the back and comes with the COA from his site which is also signed and numbered. :rock

I unfortunately don't have funds to spare on the Shining Jack, but someone needs to snap it up quick.

Such an awesome piece and a great price.

:lol No need to have to pay for that Drod, I am hoping to do a video series soon to show that. And I will send you some tips soon to help you get started.

Sweet man... What ever you send over will be greatly appreciated, but seriously.. I dont mind helping, since I know its difficult to pay for school on your own. I went through it and wasnt easy... :peace

That was a real good price on the hellboy statue! Congrats to you both its an awesome statue!!

Thanks guys! And Praxitas...your Base went out yesterday via UPS, I should have the tracking number for you once I get an email from my shipper.

And Hellboy and the Clone went out today to their respective buyers.

The Jack and Hedge set are pending, as is Leia. The rest is still available. And you guys know me, I might even add some stuff. And if the movies don't sell... I'll just give them away to whoever wants them. :lol

It is tape, to keep with the accuracy of the early films. It's even split in the middle of the top chevron like it was late in the 3rd movie. I painted it to coincide with the barn scene.

It's a Frightstuff blank, pulled from the original Part 3 movie mold and is signed by the sculptor Ken Tarallo on the back and comes with the COA from his site which is also signed and numbered. :rock

Thanks Josh, and don't think I am questioning your skills...I am thinking about picking this up for a friend as a birthday present and think he would dig it. I just wanted to be able to answer him if he asked me about why there is tape on the mask.

Thanks Josh, and don't think I am questioning your skills...I am thinking about picking this up for a friend as a birthday present and think he would dig it. I just wanted to be able to answer him if he asked me about why there is tape on the mask.

:lol No problem man! It's all good bro, just glad to help out! :duff

Back