Statue Storm Shadow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Red Ninja?

In the spirit of Boxing Day, let us 1/6 collectors and statue collectors put our differences aside.

I don't really even know what Boxing Day is. It's on my calendar. Some kind of Canadian thing.

In the spirit of Boxing Day, let us 1/6 collectors and statue collectors put our differences aside.

I don't really even know what Boxing Day is. It's on my calendar. Some kind of Canadian thing.

Nah in Canada it's called Wrestling Day...true story...

Nah in Canada it's called Wrestling Day...true story...

Really? Do they celebrate Bret "The Hitman" Hart on this day? That would be cool.

Although I read somewhere that they pack up their things they don't need and give them to the needy today. I'm not sure.

Really? Do they celebrate Bret "The Hitman" Hart on this day? That would be cool.

Although I read somewhere that they pack up their things they don't need and give them to the needy today. I'm not sure.

I dunno about other Canadians but I just had to wrestle through about 6 angry old ladies for $150 discount on a 32" tv. I didnt win. :mad:

Should've used the figure four leg lock, wooooooooooo!!

Woooooooooooo!!!

Had I been wearing my bracelet I would have remembered to ask myself WWBD? (What Would Brett Do?) And slapped on the sharpshooter.

Yeah. :gah: I hate real world shopping... Cesspool of humanity I tell ya!

:lol you know u can do everything online now? Sales usually begin on 24th on most big electronic retailers. Well at least Canadians don't murder people like our brothers & sis over at the states. :eek:

Re: Red Ninja? Storm Shadow?

WOW . . .

Such . . . lively postings . . .

I guess KING DARKNESS did not receive what he wanted for Christmas?

Joking asides . . . hopefully . . . the statue looks nice. As usual . . . final condemnation will be held until it officially goes up for pre-order.

:lol

Re: Red Ninja? Storm Shadow?

WOW . . .

Such . . . lively postings . . .

I guess KING DARKNESS did not receive what he wanted for Christmas?

Joking asides . . . hopefully . . . the statue looks nice. As usual . . . final condemnation will be held until it officially goes up for pre-order.

:lol

:lol:lol:lol

275px-Coal_bituminous.jpg

Agreed, hopefully the final statue looks good.

Back