Storm Collectibles - Mike Tyson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine out and boxing gear on last night, is cool inhand and fun to pose around and admire, went back to a default walking to ring pose when i left it for display(looks bad-ass). prolly will continue to handle it in this way, pose for abit then neutral relaxed arm for long periods of display. will take some pics.

not sure if you can get a proper peekaboo but close. the 90 degrees thing i think can be pushed a bit more but wouldn't leave it that way for extended amount of time. if you see the pics from storm of the olympic ver you can see one arm bent more than 90 i think.

still plan on gettin another bod for the track suit, extra gloves and spare head.

why does it come with bare feet? in all the training vids i see he is in sneaks or the boxing boots.

it doesnt seem fragile when you bend the limbs really, feels very secure, isnt all squishy to the touch really. it does give when you press on it but not extremely. hard to explain but inhand does give you a confident feeling when posing it.

If the body I go crazy on gets ruined, it will be a good candidate to use for the tracksuit look :lol
Anyone know when BBTS gets their shipment in?
Not me. That's where my pre order is at. Other US online stores already have their stock right? Weird.

MOAF def did and timewalkertoys as well. isnt BBTS always late to get stuff?

edit-
look like MOAF got more stock in. was sold out but now instock again. for 399 :p

got mine out and boxing gear on last night, is cool inhand and fun to pose around and admire, went back to a default walking to ring pose when i left it for display(looks bad-ass). prolly will continue to handle it in this way, pose for abit then neutral relaxed arm for long periods of display. will take some pics.

Pics. :impatient:

If the body I go crazy on gets ruined, it will be a good candidate to use for the tracksuit look :lol

:goodpost:Same Here!:lol

why does it come with bare feet? in all the training vids i see he is in sneaks or the boxing boots.

he comes with bare feet so you can pose him in changing rooms or weigh in poses.

I've seen pics where he is sitting on a bench or chair like he's just finished a fight and getting undressed or preparing a start of a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys.

BBTS should have gotten their stock in a long time ago. From my source, they said they are being held up or purposely not taking in stock due to reasons unknown.

They are just sitting out there.

Now I'm not sure if this is true or not but since I noticed every other retailers have got their stock in, it sure does sound strange why bbts does not have them in yet.

Perhaps Storm are too new to Bbts and bbts don't want to take risks on Storms products?

It will be interesting to see not just for Tyson but how bbts will handle future storm products. I have Bruce lee on preorder locally and that's expected to release in Q2, so wonder how long that will take to get to bbts.

Guys.

BBTS should have gotten their stock in a long time ago. From my source, they said they are being held up or purposely not taking in stock due to reasons unknown.

They are just sitting out there.

Now I'm not sure if this is true or not but since I noticed every other retailers have got their stock in, it sure does sound strange why bbts does not have them in yet.

Perhaps Storm are too new to Bbts and bbts don't want to take risks on Storms products?

It will be interesting to see not just for Tyson but how bbts will handle future storm products. I have Bruce lee on preorder locally and that's expected to release in Q2, so wonder how long that will take to get to bbts.

I highly recommend you guys that order from bbts to directly contact them.

Hope BBTS don't drop the ball and some how cancel my pre-order. Prices for this guy is crazy on ebay.

enjoyed the undisputed truth last night on dvd.

sparring partners used to leave in middle of night w/o gettin paid after a session with Tyson.. bad-ass.:panic:

:lol Same. How ridiculous, getting that before getting the regular. Yet, I'm somehow excited because I haven't really seen new pics of it, so it kinda feels "fresh" right now.

Also, got my 2 spare bodies today. One of the 1st things I noticed was how light it felt. I think it has more in common with the Hot Toys Hulk body, than it does other rubber bodies I have. Having that thin rubber layer, kinda more like a body "sleeve", rather than something like those Phicen/Coo/Enterbay rubber bodies, where it feels like mostly solid rubber wrapped around a poseable armature, if that makes any sense.

Plus, somebody prove to me that the arms go past 90 degrees. I've messed around with a body, & nope, the arms barely (like 91 degrees maybe :lol) go past a 90 degree bend. I tried the best peekaboo stance I could get, & decided it didn't look the way I want, because of the arm bend limitation, so I've decided to pose him loading up a left uppercut (or hook if want). Nice looking body.

I reckon. I went back to look at the Olympic promo pics (I was excited), I realised, the only thing I really wanted from that release was one of the sculpts & the head gear :slap

I'm guessing it's the angle. I wanted to get something more like this, with his elbows closer to his body anyway.

Mike-tyson.jpg

No can do .....

Back