Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Storm Collectables swerved us like wrestling does, I thought Chockles said they were making 80's Hogan and NWO hogan only, unless they meant old Hogan from NWO :dunno

But Hogan was always old in the NWO? The heel turn was mid-late 96 so that sculpt easily fits a 1997/98 era Hulk.

But Hogan was always old in the NWO? The heel turn was mid-late 96 so that sculpt easily fits a 1997/98 era Hulk.

Nah not 2002 old though, there is a difference between 98 and 4 years later look with boa's I prefer 96 younger NWO Hogan over the watered down piece of **** WWE NWO any day.:cool:

I like what I see so far. Definitely an older Hogan for their first figure. I think that's a good thing and they can workout all the kinks and nail 80's Hogan. I'm sure they have plans for multiple versions of The Hulkster :)

did you click on those links I posted those guys on dailymotion or torrents if you need links to those let me know but dailymotion is the best route just type in the ppv you want, also there are live streamers that show it, the catch is you have to watch it live I can link you to that also.
Yeah, thanks, but they were a bit choppy at work. I'll give them another look later. I saw Alex Shelley, which was nice.

The sculpt looks good so far. I would have preferred an 80's Hogan as I already have a couple older Hogan customs, but I'll pick this regardless. Hopefully it will be a black and white Hollywood version.

Wow. I only just noticed this. I'm surprised as everyone else. Once there's enough feedback I think it will be another session with Storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, thanks, but they were a bit choppy at work. I'll give them another look later. I saw Alex Shelley, which was nice.

You have good taste there Harmazov even if you are from the south ;) I'm kidding don't lariat-o me :p Yeah I like Shelly and the Time Splitters, they have a awesome Back to the Future gimmick that is just "too sweet". Also the forever holigans are good I'm picking up a lot NJPW tees from Pro Wrestling Tees tomorrow, first time I've worn wrestling shirts since like 2003! If you can handle torrents I'd say check out WWT or Wrestle Desire they have NJPW torrents Daily Motion is safe and they pop up sooner. I'd look into a FLV downloader if you have Mozilla to help with the stutters.

If you didn't know, NJPW will make their U.S. television debut on AXS TV this friday. Can't wait.:)

You are from the west coast Fistfulmetal where can I find it? I wanna watch it live send me a PM on how to find it please I don't want to wait till like the weekend torrents can take long sometimes :(

I was fired up earlier when I saw the pic, but I've had some time to think about old Hogan and they way I have a Old Stallone and a Young one it would be nice to do the same with Hogan, that is if they release a young Hogan.

Tyson too. Figure you could do a hollywood, a classic, a today version, and an "incredible" hulk as well.

I'll take a look later today and see what I can find and let you know.:)

Awesome can't wait to watch some NJPW again, next PPV isn't until Feb if I'm not mistaken. Hope this TV thing works and they give WWE a run for their money, then we can have another Monday night war kinda thing with really good content.

Stan Hansen. Used to love rooting against him as a kid lol. I'd love to see NJPW take off here in the States too. Never heard of the channel though; is it on Directv? As for Hogan, I'm totally cool with nWo Hogan coming first as long as we get vintage Real American Hogan too.

And that Macho Man statue would be sweet if it were 1/6 figure instead :)

If this catches on Hot Toys:slap will buy all rights to everyone and put this company out of business!!!!!

Didn't stan chew tobacco in promos and drool the juice while he was yelling? Was that someone else? Can't remember.

Back