Storm Collectibles- Hulk Hogan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Classic WWF Hulkster is the best but Hollywood Hogan is a close second. The NWO era was a vey special time for professional wrestling.

Stan Hansen. Used to love rooting against him as a kid lol. I'd love to see NJPW take off here in the States too. Never heard of the channel though; is it on Directv? As for Hogan, I'm totally cool with nWo Hogan coming first as long as we get vintage Real American Hogan too.

And that Macho Man statue would be sweet if it were 1/6 figure instead :)

idnTV.net - Your place for entertainment

Check out that site, you can watch Raw live, and was where I saw Wrestle Kingdom 9 live. I think its supposed to be on ch.3 but yeah I got comcast and they don't carry AXS for VOD so I got to go the stream route, hope this helps others.

Attachments

• 10943074_833148280057540_7519287079768270409_n.jpg
    10943074_833148280057540_7519287079768270409_n.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 256
I hope this does well and we get an Ultimate Warrior or randy Savage.

That's entirely up to us as the consumers but I don't think Storm Collectables will have a hard time selling any Hogans. Did anyone here collect any of the Jakks Pacific Classic Superstars? I had most of the good ones and even the first ring they released.

Hey guys. After the Tyson and Hogan reveals, if you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to voice out here. When I find some free time. I will pay the Storm guys a visit and put out some more Q+A. I know some are interested in their Mortal Kombat license as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My main wants from Storm are more boxers and more wrestlers. A 1/6 Undertaker, Triple H, Stone Cold and Warrior would kick my ass. Tyson looks amazing, Hulk will surely kick ass too, I just hope they don't stop there.

Figures of Rama from The Raid. Can't believe it hasn't happened yet.

Also, please ask about Ali. He MUST get made.

Ali is definitely a must!

For wrestlers I'd love to see Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Mankind

Back