Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, usually there a little bit more cheaper. But probably depends who made them. but can't complain now, thanks sir Eric for posting the bbts link. :)

The price difference is most likely that prices you see before bbts were not official set by Storm.

As soon as the announcement came out from storm, ebay and other online retailers started putting up estimates based on their own.

Hence I won't believe those prices until storm says other wise. However storm has ties with bbts. So that price is most likely thereabouts.

I was hoping the price to be set much lower than that ever since I was told by storm directly. Will have to wait and see soon enough. Maybe the price they told me was for HK prices.

Keep you guys posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually BBTS will specify a placeholder price, which they did not in this case, so most likely that is the final price.

Ordered either way.

Yay, preorders for this is now officially announced for the HK market.

10344262_994199570619076_1222127062272024559_o.jpg

Oh for those that are wondering if the price on BBTS is final. I spoken to the Storm guys and they said they could not go any lower than that hence the BBTS one is legit. Even the price is the same for HK users. Wish it was cheaper as they set out to be when this started, but either way, its still a good first attempt/release for now.

Fingers cross the final production turns out good.

i'm surprised that they didn't go the jeans look with the bearded sculpt:dunno,just like in the photo rather than kung fu pants,as no beard in any movie.(well old guy in FOF and lookalike in GOD):lol

i'm surprised that they didn't go the jeans look with the bearded sculpt:dunno,just like in the photo rather than kung fu pants,as no beard in any movie.(well old guy in FOF and lookalike in GOD):lol

This is just one statue as of now. They will make more if these sell well. I'll be sure to suggest them to do that jeans look as I like that look too. Even the MMA style look. Remember, these heads are interchangable later on.

Not too shabby a price. I don't collect 1/12 though.

Fairplay, wished everyone could see these up close. Maybe after this release and possibly more down the line could change your mind.

I collect 1/6 but I'll still get this. No reason not to, looks good and it's just over $50.

Shame they couldn't achieve a lower price, but if the quality holds up its a nice little piece to have on display.

Back