Storm Collectibles Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The detail is amazing. I think this is the best sculpt for Bruce Lee on a mass produced figure to date. Im hoping I can put the head on the figuarts Bruce.

Both sculpts look unreal. The hair detail is amazing. Hopefully the final production figures keep that quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The detail is amazing. I think this is the best sculpt for Bruce Lee on a mass produced figure to date. Im hoping I can put the head on the figuarts Bruce.

Both sculpts look unreal. The hair detail is amazing. Hopefully the final production figures keep that quality.

The head will use magnets to attach to the neck unless that changes at the final production.

I feel a sculpt that good has potential on a good articulated figure

The figma looks kinda sucky. The SHF is the better one

Yep. I skipped the figma one. Didnt look good at all in person either. Got the SHF one on preorder, should be out next month. Can mess around with that one for now.

IMG_2998%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg
IMG_2735%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg

awesome :yess:

First Look ! Storm Collectibles 1/12 Scale Bruce Lee statue 李小龍1/12雕像 - Toys Zone D 玩具兄弟 -Figures Price List. Reviews

ahh whats shipping??discount for us freaks:lol:wink1:

haha dont know. They havent mentioned about preorders or anything yet. I wouldnt be surprise these will be easily accessible worldwide.

Maybe if theres a big enough order here, I could work something out with them and request a bulk discount.

I would buy 2 to pose front and back...looks awesome!

I want two myself, show both heads. Then once they bring out more statues, I would swap heads and clothing to differentiate them.

Just another insider info. They are looking to have this in a boxed window, like those star wars black series figures. That way you can still have him displayed in the box if you dont want to open it and take him out. Collector friendly I suppose.

Back