Storm Collectibles 1/6 Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chockles

Super Freak
Reaction score
News from FB

0259a06fe0dbd76a22f7869f07b4288c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be fully articulated and based on similar body styles to the Tyson figure.

Enticing right?

Several companies are doing 1:6 Bruce Lee. I'm hoping someone picks up Enter the Dragon and also produces a Jim Kelly (Williams) and John Saxon (Roper)

Several companies are doing 1:6 Bruce Lee. I'm hoping someone picks up Enter the Dragon and also produces a Jim Kelly (Williams) and John Saxon (Roper)

This is great news already. A new player in town and its a fresh take on Bruce.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask away. I'll see what info I can get from Storm guys :)

What version they will do? Enter The Dragon?

Is Arnie Kim still work for Storm Collectibles?

Not sure about the version as of now, but I know these guys want to try something fresh, maybe a diff take on Bruce outside of his films or something you dont see often throughout his life. Its an interesting idea I think. If I know anything about this, I'll let you all know.

Arnie will be involved, but trust me that these Storm guys will have control and views over the project as they will put much attention like they did with Tyson. This applies to their smaller 7inch scale Bruce too.

I really wish thet do the Way of the Dragon. My favorite Bruce film.

A good Enter the Dragon will be good though.

When is the estimated announcement of their first figure?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I really wish thet do the Way of the Dragon. My favorite Bruce film.

A good Enter the Dragon will be good though.

When is the estimated announcement of their first figure?

They only just posted the 1/6 announcement. Give it some time before any further news. I'm assuming they would eventually preview an unpainted sculpt first like how they did with Tyson and Hogan before.

Any type of Bruce is good as long they get the likeness spot on first. Plus chances are they will reveal their smaller statue line first.

They only just posted the 1/6 announcement. Give it some time before any further news. I'm assuming they would eventually preview an unpainted sculpt first like how they did with Tyson and Hogan before.

Any type of Bruce is good as long they get the likeness spot on first.
I know, its just that since they are already working on a Bruce Lee, they might have something started for the 1/6.

I know, its just that since they are already working on a Bruce Lee, they might have something started for the 1/6.

Well, only thing I can say is they are pretty much getting there with their small headsculpts for the statue line. Saw those in hand recently and they are superb for that tiny scale. Makes those Figmas and SHF look naff. Theres still plenty of work that needs to be done though, so news for those could be popping up around Q1/Q2.

As for the 1/6, Im not sure what stages they are at now, but I kind of knew it before the announcement. I hope to share more once I know more. In the meanwhile, express your questions and I'll be sure to pass them along.

If you are also a MK and SF fan, wait until you hear more from those lines. Im so pumped for the SF line especially. Expect great things to come. Big surprises for sure!

Man, I am wanting an MKX Scorpion figure. That design is so good. And hopefully in 1/6.

The SHF are good for the price. The storm ones will be more expensive and in statue form, but of course, better quality.

Just one more thing if you can tell the guys at storm. Will they incorporate a movable eyes system for future figures? If not, hopefully they will not limit posing options by making the eyes look to a certain direction only. Straight ahead is good, but movable eyes are better, like the first Enterbay figs.

Man, I am wanting an MKX Scorpion figure. That design is so good. And hopefully in 1/6.

The SHF are good for the price. The storm ones will be more expensive and in statue form, but of course, better quality.

Just one more thing if you can tell the guys at storm. Will they incorporate a movable eyes system for future figures? If not, hopefully they will not limit posing options by making the eyes look to a certain direction only. Straight ahead is good, but movable eyes are better, like the first Enterbay figs.

MKX does look nice, and Mezco did two series of figures from that game. However it looks like they have no further plans with that.
As for Storm, they are doing the Klassic MK stuff, which seems many people wanted. I know I want GORO first and foremost. lol

I also skipped the figma and preordered the SHF as well. Looking forward to that one. If you followed some of my posts in the other Bruce Lee thread, you will have noticed that the price for the statue line will be set at a very good price. These are estimated to be around 30-40usd each, give or take. Most certainly not more than 50usd. So not expensive at all compared to SHF. Unless things change that I dont know of.

Ive already made aware of that particular concern to Storm, im not sure if they will ever implement movable eyes system, but wouldn't it be better to provide two headsculpts instead? Like Tyson, one facing forward and one facing to his right? Either way, its still a suggestion which I'm sure they will look into.

Yes, they ceratinly can provide 2 sculpts, but now, if they have different expressions and one set looking to one side, it will obviously limit posing as well.

That is one of the reasons I love the Hot Toys EtD, thought the sculpts could have been better

Yes, they ceratinly can provide 2 sculpts, but now, if they have different expressions and one set looking to one side, it will obviously limit posing as well.

That is one of the reasons I love the Hot Toys EtD, thought the sculpts could have been better

Im sure they wont just do one 1/6 Bruce Lee to be all and end all. Of course if successful, they want to do more and then you can swap and change heads/expressions as much as you like. Similar to the statue line.

The other main selling point for me is not just the likeness, but also the body style they will do for Bruce. Storm are awesome when it comes to tailored bodies for each character, so look at that as a whole package. Its going to be as accurate as it possibly can.

Just thinking about it seems so much fresher than Enterbay has to offer right now.

Back