Stephen King's It Remake 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'It' Movie Causing Legit Clowns to Lose Work

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/movie-causing-legit-clowns-lose-work-1033435

Last April, the horror author — currently in the midst of a Hollywood renaissance that includes adaptations of The Dark Tower and, out this weekend, New Line's It — tweeted that the big-shoed performers were “pissed at me. Sorry, most are great. BUT,” he continued, “kids have always been scared of clowns. Don’t kill the messengers for the message.”

King was referring to the hits being taken by the legitimate clowning industry thanks to Pennywise the killer clown — just one of many forms taken by the evil entity referenced in the book's title.

Good. I never understood why people love them so much. They were either annoying or super creepy. Some of the best villains are modeled after clowns.

LOL at people afraid of clowns.
I can understand if they are the angry/evil looking type, but I know a few people that are afraid of the happy/circus looking clowns.

...and I watch a lot more horror movies than these people. You would think that my imagination would be running more rampant than theirs. :lol

How can this be scary guys...

1edbc93c07753be70c10c851a3bfaa77--cute-clown-makeup-halloween-makeup.jpg

Back