Stealth Iron Man - Packing problem!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Returns Department is currently running ten business days behind schedule. :confused:
We appreciate your patience during this time frame as we continue to contact customers back in the order in which they submitted their issues to us. In order to assist us in responding to everyone quickly, we request that clients only contact our department once, either by e-mail or by phone. Multiple inquiries will only delay our response time to you.

thats got to be from all of us......the lights are bright as hell tho :chew

heres hoping the replacement doesnt SUCK!!!

It's just sad that this awesome statue came with so many flaws during the packing part, it's like they don't leave any time for the paint on the statue to dry properly and completely. SS will get a earful from buyers who shelled out alot of money for this collectible.:maul

its a sick looking piece....just seriously flawed packing...this is no joke how much damage this thing came with..i even had paint rub onto the plastic in the styrofoam...when i took him out ..I got paint on my fingers...so I agree...not dry

It's just sad that this awesome statue came with so many flaws during the packing part, it's like they don't leave any time for the paint on the statue to dry properly and completely. SS will get a earful from buyers who shelled out alot of money for this collectible.:maul

has anything been done to change the packaging yet?

has anything been done to change the packaging yet?

i read replacements aren't expected to ship for 60-90 BUSINESS days. looks like this long awaited statue will require more waiting. hopefully the packaging will be corrected by the time the sim replacement wave is ready.

also with the damage mostly the paint, i would bet ss will be making their own repairs. probably better off that a concerned ss painter will be doing paint rather than a hung over chinese factory worker fresh off the new year celebration. :google

Back